3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 04.10.20 12:04 am

Impressions of the game (Genshin Impact)

Here we share the impressions of the game. Apparently, the project is very interesting.
125 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rin Shirayuki 04.11.20

FiRi
Ignog the top of the dps and the vacuum cleaner, and plays instead a bundle of support, but you dude is a pervert.

a
askeza 04.11.20

casper1k
Of course it's cooler. Or did Fishle learn to hang electric with a regular poke?

a
askeza 04.11.20

Rin Shirayuki
Didn't you think a man might not like the look? Don't like the mive set?
I'll remind you that it's not mmo-rpg. There is no "mety" here, there is no concept of "top of the top" There is no one to compete with and there is nowhere to hurry. This is a game about anime girls, and a pleasant time.
Stop with your dirty pontoons.

R
Rin Shirayuki 04.11.20

askeza
askeza wrote:
Stop with your dirty pontoons.
As long as you are the only one who is ponting here, and imposes his opinion, has passed 5 stages of the abyss and is already proud of yourself, go sweat yourself further, that the standard bums and further norms will be played, justifying their bad luck)

R
Rin Shirayuki 04.11.20

askeza
Spoiler
And these are the pontoons.

a
askeza 04.11.20

Rin Shirayuki
You should be out of here, cockerel, with your homeless kit.

F
FiRi 04.11.20

Rin Shirayuki
if it works then why doesn't it go wrong

c
casper1k 04.11.20

Rin Shirayuki
let him think as he wants to.

c
casper1k 04.11.20

askeza
Well, as if a bum set it up you have) and not him)

R
Rin Shirayuki 04.11.20

askeza
You don't even have a vent, one of the awesome supports) What to talk about with you? And I'm not doing rerol acco, so I'm not convinced to get along with my twin-hakaks.

a
askeza 04.11.20

casper1k
So is it That Cly, Diluk, Mona and Jinn is a bum set? Nice tray buddy)

c
casper1k 04.11.20

askeza
Well, not having Venty and writing to the person who he has) such himself) and yes I believe that you have a homeless package, if you compare with that shuttle.

a
askeza 04.11.20

Rin Shirayuki
In your language, you don't even have Mona, you don't have a top water.
Vasya, such Vasya)
Like I said, tie up with your vassy and dirty pontoons.

a
askeza 04.11.20

casper1k
It seems that someone and himself at least 2 acces? Not?

R
Rin Shirayuki 04.11.20

askeza
Dirty and pathetic pontoons only you, of all the vents here are the most awesome, if the vent is not, your aki and pennies broken are not worth)

c
casper1k 04.11.20

askeza
What does that have to do with me? I didn't start writing to a man about a homeless man set. And yes I did not hide that I had many attempts to rerol)

c
casper1k 04.11.20

askeza
Deliuk will be better than Ly. For with his buff. Top Eshka and Ulta) I wouldn't call Kli a top fiery persian. And by the way from the same Barbara more useful than from mona)Imho of course)

a
askeza 04.11.20

casper1k
Well, I didn't start the topic of "junk heroes" and so on.
And yes, it's not a re-roll. Re-roll it up to 20 (roughly) level adventures. Above, it doesn't make sense.
In my case, it's 2 akas. 40 and level 41.
And here's the re-roll:

And, you won't believe it, I've been rolling Ning Guang. And yes, I'm glad I have it. Just because it's an awesomely beautiful and self-sufficient character.

a
askeza 04.11.20

Rin Shirayuki
Vasya, get on with it.

R
Rin Shirayuki 04.11.20

askeza
You can write anything, only you merged here, because you have no vents and will not) And to the guarantor of the Kli I have a penny left to finish, so your showmane nothing.