3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 04.10.20 12:04 am

Impressions of the game (Genshin Impact)

Here we share the impressions of the game. Apparently, the project is very interesting.
125 Comments
Sort by:
a
askeza 04.11.20

Rin Shirayuki
Well, I mean, the first to throw a screen with Diluk you, call the garbage and homeless of the rest of the characters you, poke others in the "bad luck" you ...
Am I showing off? Well ok)

c
casper1k 04.11.20

askeza
Uncle, we have a different concept of rerol. When you have a don'ts. That's what you have in the world, adventures.

R
Rin Shirayuki 04.11.20

askeza
Are you as dumb as I look? You were the first to open your mouth about the show, even when I didn't throw the screen. What's wrong with you?
askeza wrote:
Stop with your dirty pontoons.

c
casper1k 04.11.20

Rin Shirayuki
Haven't you noticed he's sick yet? I already get it)

R
Rin Shirayuki 04.11.20

casper1k
Yes noticed, with such as he to communicate to himself more expensive)

c
casper1k 04.11.20

Rin Shirayuki
that's why I wrote to you above and wrote) that it's better to score. People like him don't see what they write at all. Apart from their own opinion, they have nothing) so that the uncle forget) still time and nerves to spend such a thing) such a thing

a
askeza 04.11.20

And you're funny guys, as I look) well luck to you)

a
askeza 04.11.20

Rin Shirayuki
Specifically, vasya.

Don't try to catch me at my word. You're not going to make it).

R
Rin Shirayuki 04.11.20

askeza
And what are you trying to prove? I haven't even talked to you at all. Are you desperate there? It's a pity to look at you.

a
askeza 04.11.20

Rin Shirayuki wrote:
And what are you trying to prove?
Hmm... Well, you're hamlo for example)

c
casper1k 04.11.20

askeza
you're going blind. He didn't write to you. And you got in.

R
Rin Shirayuki 04.11.20

askeza
askeza wrote:
Hmm... Well, you're hamlo for example)
Dude, pathetic provocations. Try your best.

a
askeza 04.11.20

Rin Shirayuki
Is it?)
That is, above you all this time you corresponded with yourself)

a
askeza 04.11.20

casper1k
It's amazing how you sang)
Given that I stood by the position that it is possible to play the standard and four-star and norms.
And this man writes in the trash all but 5 stars.
------
What are you doing here at all? Well, yes, yes, you originally wrote about the abyss 5-6.
In general, if you want specific characters under the abyss, or just certain - the erol. I don't see anything wrong with that.
If you want to play - play. You've got a good line-up for that. And having a lot of choice doesn't always make it justified.
And by the way, I didn't humiliate you specifically.

casper1k wrote:
Haven't you noticed he's sick yet? I already get it)
casper1k wrote:
Apart from their own opinion, they have nothing)

c
casper1k 04.11.20

askeza
what you've written about the standard and how you can play them. Did you have a ril scha? you're a hell of a dick on 6 lv will pass, your standard party. I didn't have anyone to sing with. I only saw that man wrote adequate words. If you're rubbing game. That's a soria. If you wrote normal things, I would have slammed you) so it's like yourself.

a
askeza 04.11.20

casper1k
Sorian, vidos aren't mine. Well, though.
7th floor

9th floor

P.S. Floor 11
Spoiler
P.S. You don't have to get in touch with me. But there is nothing to be rude in vain.

n
n0zh1k 04.11.20

I think in a couple of months almost everyone will be able to close 12 floors of the abyss, just do not rush

a
askeza 05.11.20

n0zh1k
It's quite a sensible idea)

c
casper1k 05.11.20

askeza
Well, if you're a mazahist. That's what you can and the standard Persians pass. But I personally can't.I'm not rude to you) uncle, it's the Internet. Here such communication is quite adequate. Especially if you look closely at my messages) you will see that after each sentence I put a bracket - emojik) and therefore I did not even try to be rude or snuthering) I just communicated. So to speak, the conversation was supported. If you're offended by my words, sory. I didn't plan to hurt anyone.
Just like I've written more than once. That everyone has their own style of play in the general. Someone can and the standard of the party all pass. Somehow so) I hope you will understand)

a
askeza 05.11.20

casper1k
Not that he's a masochist. But yes, it is difficult and not everyone will want so much - will suit.
However, if you compare with its composition, even your unsuccessful account, as you said yourself - offers a more variable approach to the abyss.
And yes, I agree about the style of play. Someone here, pure free-to-play abyss spends, someone it is not interested. There are those who wait for the plot, collecting chests while it is not.
And I have Ning Guang 😊.
Good luck in the game, whatever goals you set yourself there.