3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ArktFaint 04.10.20 08:17 pm

Fair PvP Tournament 31.10.2020 (Diablo 2)

On October 31 (Saturday) it is planned to hold a tournament under the rules of Fair PVP, the beginning of the tournament at 18:00 Moscow time.
The format of the tournament will be determined depending on the number of participants closer to the date of the event, most likely it will be again "everyone with each, up to 3 wins" if suddenly we recruit more participants, then maybe something else.
The collection will be on the channel /join op fair31
Participation in the tournament is free, but you will need to pass the pledge in the form of a rune IST (the pledge will be returned to each participant after the tournament, this is only a guarantee of your participation).
To submit an application, you must specify:
Character name (e.g. opasniy_assasin);
2. The account in which the character is located (e.g. z player1);
3. Build a character (e.g. wind druid, v/t, trapsin, hammer, etc.)
WARNING: to leave the application and to pass the pledge must be 2 days before the tournament, i.e. October 29, as a corresponding and change the character which you plan to play (leave the application for participation can be both on the forum and in the game).
Tournament prize pool:
1st place - Rune Lo
2nd place - rune Ohm
3rd place - Rune Vex
Further instructions will be closer to the date of the event, apparently again posts below, because last time the first post to edit was not possible.
On all issues write in the subject, ls, either on the acc /w/vcxz or /w'rvc" or on the nickname /w Tweaker
You can read the rules on the forum, in the PVP section.
46 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eleganza 01.11.20

Such a proposal: on the next tour (if it will be) the streamer (if there is a stream) you need to throw the host to the stream, so that on the stream was visible hp. Pvp does not interfere, and look more interesting.

A
ArktFaint 01.11.20

Thank you all very much for participating, see you in November.
The prize places were distributed as follows:
1st Purgen_I
2nd place o-h
3rd place oCa-II

R
RainInTheNight 01.11.20

No wonder he still took the tournament. I watched the tournament in snatches. When I came in, I saw a fell catching up with the amu. Well catches up 3-0 and catches up, standard. I go in next time and he's going to 3-0, and it's noticeable that he's not randomly wanting to do it.
Interestingly in general, sorry the rest of the fights did not see

R
RainInTheNight 01.11.20

Torkve gz with prize money on the host

s
sub. 01.11.20

Eleganza
is there a link to the stream?

4ux-pux 01.11.20

I think the tournament is not fair, where it is written that if several people on 4-0 are appointed replays? After all, under such a scenario can come across the most difficult opponents? Necru got 2 players whom he defeated and Asake (me) from which 2 defeats

D
DevilMayCry_AID 01.11.20

RainInTheNight
sps rain/4ux-pux
The organizer asked before we went to replay how to deal with the decision on the 2-3 place of the three of us. There were two options (and so decided by the tournament organizer) either 1na1 or three play and who the first dies, that 4. I was over 1na1 (although it could last a long time if we had a 1-win, 2-loose) you xs, kept quiet sort of. You had the chance to be 2 with equal conditions. And the fact that you had two defeats before, so it's your own fault, you didn't have antichars, just practice again before you breed the nurses.

D
DevilMayCry_AID 01.11.20

Thanks to the organizer for the tournament!

4ux-pux 01.11.20

DevilMayCry_AID
You had to play against victory and defeat. Not to win and win. I had to play against defeat and defeat, they say in past tournaments there were no replays, where justice at all here? Where are the rules on which there should be a replay of the link?

E
Eleganza 01.11.20

Sub.
https://www.twitch.tv/isabsolutly usually streams. There's water in there. We go, subscribe xD

4ux-pux 01.11.20

And what other advice can you give me to "still practice" if you have two pockets like me?

T
T-Fox 01.11.20

replays, imho, that's a last resort. Have you considered the option of counting losing rounds? like who has more defeats in rounds (a.4 wins with a score of 3-2 zlt; 4 wins with a score of 3-0), and the 4th place.

4ux-pux 01.11.20

Not everyone is blowing on the stream, for example Osa-Purgen doesn't have what score? Can I throw the full tournament grid in here?

D
DELETEEND 01.11.20

It's a showdown. !
There is no way to solve it without a pvp-replay under a sucker!
Volodya, as a guru of such a pvp will be a judge!

There are no rules if there are. ... the organizer is the same player as you, and he spent his time to play and no contracts, and from the grid he can only a leaf with doodles ... I would like to chat with you gathered and announced who won (I would not return the pledges..)

Here's a voloding board of norms giving how replays are less to play.
I didn't follow the ending like it was. But in general replays for prizes in this format - it's the norm with equal points. How else to define something? Do you want to throw a coin?
Well there is still a varik - to take the result of your meeting in the grid has already played once there all with all. who lost to whom and distribute)

You can make a double iluminati mesh. But at the group stage (BO1 still to do for acceleration!) there will be all the same replays. And all the same nurses about the antichar in the bottom grid at the start

Although I came up with a varik without a group stage generally xD shorter who more runas in the prize gives the one and plays in the top grid !

4ux-pux 01.11.20

Here I have a leaf with the results from the games on the stream, a few duels are not enough, I want to count all the number of lost rounds in each duel. Just think about it, the replay system throws one opponent who wins 3-0 3-0 and the other opponents which he lost already 0-3 0-3

A
ArktFaint 01.11.20

4ux-pux
I have all the results recorded, the problem of this format is that there is an equal number of wins, if there were more players, there would be a completely different format, for example group stage and play off, but so far there is no such possibility.
Personal meetings between players as well as the number of won and lost rounds I did not take into account, I think it is reasonable that the victory brings 1 point, imho victory is a victory in a personal meeting.
I will take into account the remark, next time I will describe competitively that the victory will bring 1 point, or if the participants want to count the rounds or the results of personal meetings I do not mind.

E
Eleganza 01.11.20

Only the organizer decides how to count: rounds or victories. In theory, we still needed a table in the docks: just for the archive. The table is made by an org, a moder or just a participant. To see how tight the duel was or the flight to 0. Including for the order of duels.

But. This goal was not, as the completion of registration is the 29th number and at that time came half as much. It is necessary by the regulations to either cancel the deadline, or close the registration when specified.

The same applies to the situation when V'T regurates after the term in the free characters and takes the round in 0. Last time he did not know where he came from (the last) and hardly anyone was ready for it (not that it changed something, but still not a thrill to do so: for 5 minutes before the duel to look for some things).

s
senkabh 01.11.20

Gz fell with the first place!

4ux-pux 01.11.20

Need game results, who can help?
Purgen-Osa
Purgen-Niko
Purgen-Aup
Ugroza-Oca

D
DELETEEND 01.11.20

the organizer of the above wrote it and can help. No more addicts, write it all down or remember even)