3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Craset 04.10.20 08:50 pm

Solving performance issues (Horizon: Zero Dawn)

In general, if anyone has friezes (hard), and lags. Try to increase the swap file by at least 30GB. It helped me, maybe someone would help, too.
49 Comments
Sort by:
r
ridvannavdir4 04.10.20

Found a way to improve optimization. I have i3 4170 gtx1060 3gb. The percentage was weak, the drawdowns were good, 35 to 15 fps. It was very difficult to play, the percentage was loaded at 100 percent, the 40% vidyukha and galloped. To remove the load of such on the percent. You need to twist the CPU frequency settings a little bit and see what happens. To start the power control rig, we press the Win'R keys and run the powercfg.cpl command. In the open window, choose the current power scheme, click the link,setting up the power scheme, and choose, Change the additional power options. The processor's frequency is responsible for the Minimum State of the Processor and the Maximum State of the Processor. We put the minimum value at 75%, and the maximum by 85 or 90%.. This will prevent the processor from loading on a weave. There's another setting that's responsible for the frequency of the processor. By default it is hidden and in order to see it, FIRST to the registry. find the Attributes option and change its value to 2.
After that, the settings will appear in the "Maximum Frequency CPU" option
And there we set the value 200 hours less than the maximum. After all these manipulations the game began to go much better 45-35 fps. Frieze drawdown is, but not as before.

r
ridvannavdir4 04.10.20

r
ridvannavdir4 04.10.20

I
Ilya Lyapin 04.10.20

Can I take a 60-pfps off? (who's minus, I condemn you)

G
Groowy 04.10.20

Ilya Liapin
Well, in the settings of the game everything is removed. If you have a 60Hz monitor and a vertical, then you will have a limit of 60 frames. Remove the frame limit in the settings and turn off the vertical

I
Ilya Lyapin 04.10.20

Groowy
I have 75 Hz

a
akisamets 04.10.20

Monitor?

G
Groowy 04.10.20

Ilya Liapin
Do a screenshot of your settings, for starters. In the game there is no ahead of the frame limit, you can expose as you need

a
akisamets 04.10.20

the name of the model, etc. and most importantly if the nvidia card swings this figulin: nvlddmkm-patcher depending on the card you run one of the 2 versions. You're rebooting. further in the settings, the Nvidia create your resolution with maximum hertsov. It can be done there automatically or manually (automatically). for its model automatically adjust to the monitor maximum (the monitor will turn off when it can not hold the ored herts). At this point, don't touch anything, he'll go back to the original, unless you just restart through the cutters on the system. and then expose what corresponds to the automation. I set myself up manually, but it's more complicated. If I'm interested in writing it off.

I
Ilya Lyapin 04.10.20

Groowy

I
Ilya Lyapin 04.10.20

Groowy
In full-screen mode only 60 hz, in frameless 75hz, but visible friezes, better let 60fps, but stable

G
Groowy 04.10.20

Ilya Liapin
I mean screen with settings in the game) It is video settings, not settings graphics)

I
Ilya Lyapin 04.10.20

Groowy

a
akisamets 04.10.20

Limit frames left and hto now in full-screen plays) in frameless

a
akisamets 04.10.20

You've got one damn wind-made... coroch don't broo people if there's something to ask ask

B
Beatbox_fish 04.10.20

ridvannavdir4
did everything according to your instructions - no difference at all. True percent i5 4690 and it is 100% in the game kind of does not load me.

A
Alex Kayfoviy 04.10.20

There was a Wind 1803, an error followed by a hang- helped reinstall the Windies for the 2004 build, but that's not all, the game worked only after installing the latest updates. The game is certainly good so eats resources ... Oh yes, immediately reading here the swap file to 20 GB increased, I do not know whether it is necessary to play or not ...

G
Groowy 04.10.20

Ilya Liapin
Turn off the vertical and there will be no limit. You have a limit of 60 hertz, a vertical under it and adjusts

G
Groowy 04.10.20

Ilya Liapin
The frequency of the update. Try switching it, and see what options you have. When vertical synchronization is turned on, the upgrade frequency is your frame limit in the game

I
Ilya Lyapin 04.10.20

Groowy
So I have a monique 75hz, a game with a turn-spin. 60 maximum gives out, and should 75