3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
t1Run 04.10.20 09:24 pm

The first ME in the ORIGIN trilogy is not launched (Mass Effect Trilogy)

Actually such a problem, bought in Origin edition mass Effect Trilogy and can not run the first part (ME 1), push the launch but nothing happens, do not pop out any errors, later noticed that Mass Effect appears in the processes but for a couple of seconds. The built-in config utility ME works and does not swear at anything, the version of the game is immediately patched up to 1.02

My system: Microsoft Windows 7 Pro 64-bit SP1 (License); AMD Phenom II X4 965; 8GB DDR3; 1GB ATI Radeon HD 5750.

Naturally new drivers on all devices as well as Microsoft Visual C's 2005, 2008, 2010 and the latest DirectX are installed!
8 Comments
Sort by:
b
brazilium 04.10.20

t1Run
What does the trilogy look like?
After the launch should start the launcher, it from your folder starts?
64-bit versions of frameworks are needed to run the launcher, and with updates as well.

e
evig 04.10.20

t1Run

It's probably because of the orijin. Find somewhere quacked exeshnik and replace them original. Run through an exeche, not through an orijin (the same problem was). You can still try compatibility with WinXP to deliver.

b
brazilium 04.10.20

evig
I have ME1 in the stim, Orikin key took, but run so simply can not

M
Myst1QueUA 04.10.20

You need to find the label "Mass Effect" in the game folder and put compatibility with XP in the properties (I chose ServicePak3). Everything works, I have the W7 Maximum x64 system.

B
Ber Strider 04.10.20

same, but Windows8. It's two hours of dancing with the tambourine. compatibility with xp3, start-up from the administrator - does not help. But I put the left nondd and everything works. But I need to run face.

s
scorpione08 04.10.20

berstrider
The replacement of the exeeither helped, thank you "evig." Now I would put the text Russian, and you can play )))

m
merlin76 04.10.20

1) Need to get out of Orijin
2) You need to click on the Origuin label with the right button and run on behalf of the administrator
3) The game can be run both with a label on the slave table, and in the library.

Z
Zumwalt 04.10.20

merlin76
7 years waiting, thank you