3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nastia-R 04.10.20 09:26 pm

Bounty hunter - how to find a farm? (Wasteland 3)

Stuck in the passage of the side of the quest "The Bounty Hunter" where you need to find a few people. One was found in Colorado Springs, another in the Outkovaryarium, but the location of the others in the job is not mentioned, only that they are pastoralists and clean the dung after the buffalo. Nowhere found a clue, Googled where to find them and found a screen with a map of the location of their farm, but when I come to that place on the map, nothing happens and their location is not found. How do you find the farm of these pastoralists?
6 Comments
Sort by:
1LoneWolf1 04.10.20

Nastia-R
Need to deal with the son of the Patriarch - Victoria, in the process of passing you can save a man who is alive fried, he is the owner of a farm bison, a little later passing by the farm he will ask to help with the gopniks on the farm.

X
Xaarxus 04.10.20

They're on the radio to help, to fend off the collectors.

N
Nastia-R 04.10.20

Thank you) Then I'll put it off and do something else.

g
gekans 04.10.20

Nastia-R
There's a skill in the skills tree for my survival, if you pump, you'll open all the dots on the map.

U
Urgash 04.10.20

gekans
Open something they will open, but the farm Knox to get to the passage of Aspen will not work.

N
Nighthawkreal 05.08.21

People, if people are brought in, they will not be eaten right away and it will be possible to free them?