3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
thefabulosemil 04.10.20 09:40 pm

Why 2060 gigabyte windforce OC I have 1890Mhz at its peak???

After all, her max frequency 1750Mhz.
13 Comments
Sort by:
l
legusor 04.10.20

because in real-world conditions, the GPU frequency is always higher than the one indicated in the product description. the frequency of 1750 mgz you will have a guaranteed minimum frequency at high load of the chip until the processor reaches the temperature limit, or rather, until the temperature limit prescribed in the BIOS card within the maximum energy consumption (power limit), followed by a reduction in frequency (trotting). The card cooling system provides a good margin for the processor's operating temperature, which is why the GPU frequency is actually higher than stated, as I described above.
that is, it is normal and does not harm the graphics card.

n
neoandpha 04.10.20

It's all right, that's the way it should be.

h
hyper1 04.10.20

thefabulosemil
um, if you had a frequency less than stated, you can raise the alarm, and so rejoice)

t
thefabulosemil 04.10.20

legusor
That's the thing, and I don't have an 82-degree frame sync in Forza.

t
thefabulosemil 04.10.20

hyper1
But 82 degrees is sad.

A
AnPei 04.10.20

thefabulosemil
You would at least screen the GPU-z made in the load, so immediately write and had to about the temperature. RTX has a hidden feature from annoying video card holders in the bios, when reaching 80-83 grams. start to unwind the turntables up to 4000 revolutions from this strong noise and start to panic . If the noise does not get then you can leave as is well and if the noise then in the service but on the contrary there will be a thermopast to change because the temperature is normal and the noise guarantee does not apply. But if the graphics card from the gigi on which there are no fillings then you can carefully disassemble and replace the thermopast, you need to disassemble very carefully because of very flimsy thermo-laying.

t
thefabulosemil 04.10.20

AnPei
I put up a cooler schedule in the Aorus app, so the coolers start their 100 percent mode from 74 degrees. Doesn't help...

A
AnPei 04.10.20

thefabulosemil
If the thermopatta has dried up, the bios will not obey.

on the giga rtx bought checked and immediately thermopast to change, where they only take it.

t
thefabulosemil 04.10.20

AnPei
Gigi says mole 97 is the limit.

G
Georgiy Timoshin 04.10.20

thefabulosemil
Try msi afterburner, there must be everything managed. And you don't have to look at this MSI, afterburner develop our compatriots and they are greedy).
You can cut the frequencies and set up the fan's schedule manually.

M
Marsj 04.10.20

Make an undervolting graphics card and adjust the right frequency (msi afterburner).

A
AnPei 04.10.20

thefabulosemil
They will write there - it's an answer at load without limits temperature 75 grams. provide turntables at a rate of about 75% otherwise there will be noise and no one will buy. If you want to fix the frequency, there is a way - download the utility from gigi open in the folder file scanner, gpu-z should be launched to watch the frequencies with the temperature curve of the turntables do not touch, last a few minutes it will be important not to see the frequency of 1750 close and use if the temperature max .75 -80 g. The frequency will be fixed approximately but quickly get bored because the functionality is trimmed and the next on the pc should be re-configured . What does the service say?

t
thefabulosemil 04.10.20

AnPei
Unfortunately, I can't go to the service.