3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grig04 04.10.20 09:44 pm

144Hz Monitor

The question is if you buy a monique 144 Hz.

In the siege, my computer will pull 144 phps steadily, but for example in gta 5 phps from 70 to 110

What will be the behavior of the picture at 144 Hz, if the frames will be less than 144?
7 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marsj 04.10.20

Like 60Hz monitors - a slow-motion picture.

v
vitalik76 04.10.20

If your graphics card and monitor support Nvidia G-Sync technology, then the monitor's frame rate will be synchronized with the current fps, meaning it won't always be 144 Hz, but only when the graphics card is taken out. AMD also has a similar technology, as it is called in another way. Naturally, this thing needs support from the graphics card and monitor.

P
Protocol10 04.10.20

Grig04

If not an esportsman, then you and 60 Hz above the roof will be in any game and the difference you will not see, that is, you will see of course that a little more float in 144 Hz, well, that's all.

S
Slonvprotivogaze 04.10.20

Grig04
There is such a... It's worth dusting. 144Hz is completely unnecessary. Yes, the desktop is great, a couple of toys (phps 120 is a straight buzz)... And that's it.
WH - with the personnel all right if that, the main thing to cut in or its analogues, well, and in-sync to cut off wherever you can.

S

Protocol10
The difference in perception I would say is colossal (who the opposite claims is clearly in the eye of the, without offense if anything), but the system clearly will not take out. Better stable 60 on normal settings than even 120 at mid-low.

P
Protocol10 04.10.20

Slonvprotivogaze
for eSports can and there is a difference, for superdynamic games, for singles enough and 60 Hz and 60 fps

S

Protocol10
And in singles the difference is palpable. Whether it's even a strategy or an isometric rpg.