3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
P911 05.10.20 06:13 pm

How to get to the sanctuaries in the beginning if it is cold? (The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild)

In general, it is necessary to reach 3 sanctuaries found only 2 yet, but I can not walk because it is cold, read that it is necessary to double and it is given for food, I can not cook too, because he does not know how to be where to stupid? and does it make sense to keep playing the mouse's clav if there's going to be a gyroscope?
13 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zombieller 05.10.20

In any lake, hiruul perch catch, the rest of the ingredients in the book that is in the house.

P
P911 05.10.20

Zombieller
Where's the house?

K
KIBERMAX 05.10.20

P911

In the hut, read the same hot pepper, hunt and get raw meat and just can swim past the fish and grab the perch, in the inventory all the ingredients to take and throw in the boiler and when the grandfather by the fire at the hut will probably sit in the evening and show cooked to him, well, as a reward he will give warm clothes.

P
P911 05.10.20

Who's playing poo? How to tame a horse? I don't know where that button is.

P
P911 05.10.20

KIBERMAX
Did you play on the scroll or on the PC?

K
KIBERMAX 05.10.20

P911
On pc

s
soulfox 05.10.20

KIBERMAX wrote:
On pc
So the emulator has a control setting. You set it up yourself, because it's empty by default.
By the way, a warm doublet is not necessary to receive to reach the sanctuary. You can cook hot peppers, it will give a bonus to resistance to the cold. By the way, the old man and in this case will give a warm doublet, for perseverance.

K
KIBERMAX 05.10.20

soulfox
Well, yes, there is a 2nd option, but it is tedious in terms of the fact that it is necessary to be a yuss every time, and is given for a while this bust does not remember exactly 3-5 minutes gives seems to be better to do the first way, than then to spend resources.

s
soulfox 05.10.20

KIBERMAX
Here the man does not know about management, although he had to set it up. Maybe someone set up an emulator for him, and he's just playing. Therefore, I would not be surprised if he does not know how to cook food in the game, because normally in the game this aspect is not explained, you can not guess how it is done. Plus, not everyone will be able to guess where and how to catch fish. So, that the option of "eat peppers and run for time" is not so tedious for someone will be.

K
KIBERMAX 05.10.20

soulfox
I understand it perfectly, because at first I did not understand the game, and he googled a couple of moments, and with emulators no problems, at first watched guides on the settings, and then he understood all the functions.

P
P911 05.10.20

KIBERMAX
soulfox
passed the game) figured out how to cook) I made a dish near the old man's hut and he gave me a doublet, then it was easier to go) but I went as far as I passed, only the main plot, 4 monsters on his side took and immediately went to the gannet. because management is just a gelding) well, so come down a cool game! Little things interesting a lot, like if near the volcano standing then a wooden weapon is burning.
But in DLS where in the beginning you have to run with a disinfectant and you have a quarter of your life, I did not like once 5 tried to kill and all well the main main story went well and okay)

s
soulfox 05.10.20

P911 wrote:
passed the game)
Fast you. We're going to sing, apparently.
The game is really cool, one of the best at the moment.

P
P911 05.10.20

soulfox
In general, I wanted to buy a scroll for her to go through and sell, but after playing on PC realized that it was good that did not do it! The game is cool yes! But it's very tight! Tightened by the breaking of objects! Movement! collecting hearts! just from point to b run or climb for 10 minutes. I personally liked the small details of the type in a thunderstorm can lightning strike or light a wooden sword near the lava when playing was a vau effect but not for long. And I just thought that I just wanted to buy a scroll for the sake of a pot, and since I passed it for me at all games there are no interesting on the scroll) that costs only 900 seeds of crusta)