3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zlobnyj_Gnom 05.10.20 06:23 pm

Gothic 2: Statues of Beliar - why do you need it? (Gothic 2)

Besides allowing the beliar claw and selling 1 manna for 500 coins, is there any other benefit from these statues?
15 Comments
Sort by:
V
VitaR 05.10.20

It is possible to reodically, (when raising the level) for the LP of life to improve the claw of Beliara.

B
Battle 05.10.20

Have. you can earn money

J
JohanZ 05.10.20

Have. you can earn money
But it's not so bad it's going to bite it all off. In general, the amount of life will fall for each "dark" pumping is not bad. A separate conversation, beliara's saber - increased the sword's percentage of critical damage and maximum damage overall - be kind to the five-point life energy minimum to give away. Translated into the general human hels does not come out weakly - although this sword is one of the most powerful in the game. Decide for yourself - I'm them (to the point pumped) as the nuts of all megavrags clicked, by the way.

T
TGTG 05.10.20

For the connection of his electorate, he ate 50 units of health!

V
Veter Peremen 05.10.20

Do you know how much the Beliar's claw has improved?

V
Veter Peremen 05.10.20

Friends, I repeat the question to whom and to how much managed to improve the "Beliar's Claw"?

I have at the moment:
Damage 110
Additional. Damage 50

D
Ditya Poroka 05.10.20

For one-handed it is the maximum... For a two-hander 120

T
Torus 05.10.20

Wind Change/Kada first played that same pumping this kinjad....
and a year and a half sat down to play again (again) and did not go to the statue to pump this pen
and somewhere in the 3 or 4 chapter to me this holder of statues Beliar toko gives the opportunity to change it to the type of spell (runic)... and they're all lame (except the fury of the beliar)... and take away a lot of mana...

D
Ditya Poroka 05.10.20

Torus, it does not depend on the chapters, it is you just a magician played, and they just from the sword of the current rune to do and you can, it is not necessary for them to run somehow with a heavy weapon on the run:)

T
Torus 05.10.20

Child of vice, just so it is.....)))))))

V
Veter Peremen 05.10.20

Duc.... I'm going to go for It now, for the magician the other day I'll start playing))
Thank you for the answers

y
yarost trollya 05.10.20

It seems that theoretically pumping a claw can be up to a lot, because all this business depends on your strength

z
zzzt 05.10.20

Question:
WHERE to get this claw? )))

M
Maska-Z 05.10.20

The claw is only in the game Gothic-2 Night of the Crow. If you play it, you can get this sword from Raven, he lives in Yarkendar.

K
Kolobok Ivanovich 05.10.20

With this statue it is good to earn/raise hp at the beginning of the game. Here's how to get this thing done:

1. Go to the city, to the magician of fire in the trading area, if we do not have money, he will give us 20 gold.
2. We go back to the tower of Xardas, donate to Beliar 3 units hp (in fact, sacrificed 10, but it will pay off), get 500 gold.
3. We return to the magician in the city, donate 50 gold, that is, the minimum, because nothing depends on the price of the donation. For the first donation he will give us nothing, for the second 50 experience, for the third 2 to the maximum mana and on z5 to health or 1 LP
4. By 250 coins spent the deal already pays off, what to do with the remaining 270 (or 250) choice of yours.
#БелиарГлавныйСпонсорИнноса