3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
n1981 05.10.20 06:27 pm

How to deliver contraband and medicines? (TransOcean - The Shipping Company)

Smuggling can be delivered to ports up to level 2 (admittedly not to everyone), but how to deliver medicines? The police are catching me at the delivery port.
8 Comments
Sort by:
T
The Jackal 05.10.20

What would pull the medicine needs a large ship and special freezer compartments.
Or just a big ship, but if they catch such a fine will give -

n
n1981 05.10.20

My question is: how to transport medicines and contraband so that I would not get caught, maybe it needs a special ship or some upgrade? By the way: I already had a cargo-premium food on level 1, ioogo had to be delivered to Algeria, but I was caught by the police.

D
Do6ePMaH4UK 05.10.20

n1981
I've been 15 litres and I haven't sent a single load of honey in all along.
I didn't bother with honey.

s
sheff11102 05.10.20

Men help out. I can't choose contracts after the first trip. In another city with a new game, there are no contracts at all. If I start a new game, taking a loan, swim on the first in one port, and on the other feeder I have a long way to go and the fuel is not enough, I go to refuel in this, open, which, and can not go further along the route. What's a fucking thing? Gives out a type of SAIL, but does not start loading the sail. I don't get it.

D
Den-Juravel 05.10.20

sheff11102
if you play marine simulators - it would not hurt to familiarize yourself with sea terms. At sea: floats -, eat - steam locomotive, and sailors on the sea walk. Not "swam" on the flight, did not "leave" the flight, and "gone" on the flight (as if gone on a hike)...
And about the game, maybe a defective game. I first downloaded the pirate from the torrent, everything works perfectly, even after the video card burned, on the built-in mother video card - the game plows perfectly, without shoals!

D
Den-Juravel 05.10.20

About smuggling - it's a criminal, illegal cargo, it's for those who drink champagne (who do not risk - he does not drink champagne), it's like a game of cards - either pan, or disappeared ...
And others, legitimate cargoes, simply require additional equipment on the ship, which again depends on the class of the ship. Of course, you can't put anything on the initial, dead-end feeders... It is necessary to develop, to buy large - transatlantic ships to walk across the oceans (as Athanasius went for three seas), here they have options for installation of equipment ... And feeders are a keel, part-time along the coast, not far, between ports... Want to catch whales - so develop: level, rank, money in the account, units in other ports ...

M
Murgen75 05.10.20

I don't know, I'm using a save load.

S
Skolzkiy Led 05.10.20

Den-Juravel
I do not deliver anything that can take away the reputation (there is a sign under the image of the goods q reputation and -reputation) (takes away the reputation of counterfeit and dubious goods, or goods for which there is no license and additional equipment)