3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tramontina 07.10.20 05:47 pm

License or pirate? (Baldur's Gate 3)

What do you choose?
44 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ilya Lyapin 07.10.20

tramontina
it all depends on the circumstances

P
Protocol10 07.10.20

I have a working solution for a long time:

There's no denudo, it means a pirate. Denuvo is - buy immediately in the collection if, of course, the game is decent.

D
Diablo88k 07.10.20

Bought. There is a credit of trust, and a complete collection of BG.

P
PylaevEgor 07.10.20

1. Denumo is not buying
2. Donuevo is not buying.
Bought, of course, Sven Winky and Krui make at the moment some of the best rpgs, here even without thinking bought and waiting for release.

n
nahabin 07.10.20

I'll try the repack, if I like it, I'll buy it.

I
Iriloneleyn 09.10.20

For a full price snap - only a pirate.

s
shar95 09.10.20

Bought. This Original Sin 3 is only called BG 3. I didn't play in the first two BGs, but I played D:OS 1 and 2.

l
legusor 09.10.20

This case will become playable only after the release of some final edition in two or three years. and now it's something for a fulprids, which does not make sense to buy, but can be tested on the peiratka to those who already have it.
and don't be under any illusions about what is the gates of baldura, because it's stupid dos 3.

D
Dekster Morgan 09.10.20

Swinging these games with a torrent, it's a crime. Naturally, I bought it. People who can work with their hands from their shoulders and with creativity they are all right, I remember their vidos, where they in armor and other fentosium outfit played in the DD and actively humor.
It's the only game I bought in 2020 because it's worth it. And I condemn all those who downloaded it. Then do not be surprised that the game is a microtransakic battle-zoal slag. You're injecting nails into the lid of the industry's coffin.

S
Sprintin 09.10.20

It is not a sin to support such developers!

J
JonnyDe 09.10.20

I'll buy it when it comes out of early access.

A
Ashley33 09.10.20

The last years - first torrent - then purchase. Too often began to give a slacker - take the name of my favorite since the end of the 90 series and sculpt casuality. But in Stim 300 games - so if the expectations are justified - buy, even if passed.
The question is - I gave my 29.99 for early access - will I get the full version at the time of release? That is, this lot is the same release, the second lot will not be, just remove the label "early"?

D
Derley 09.10.20

Protocol10
That's the same for me. It is better to buy something that can not be otherwise obtained. And there will be something to buy... First there will be ready watch dogs legion, and then ready assasins creed:valhala, and they have a denu. And bg as-thread in another time, the budget - that's not rubber, not those times to throw away 6 pieces. Here and 4 too much, but nothing.
Generally saturated October-November turns out

D
Dr_Faust_13 09.10.20

Derley
In my opinion, spending money on legion and valgalla is simply an affront to common sense. Especially for the fullprais.

V
Vyxyxol 09.10.20

Ashley33 wrote:
The question is - I gave my 29.99 for early access - will I get the full version at the time of release? That is, this lot is the same release, the second lot will not be, just remove the label "early"?
It's not a good one. Twice the same thing no one will buy you. Do not worry. It's just that the game will be updated, that's all.

k
kthxbye 09.10.20

The pirate doesn't start.
Comp: i7-3770k, 16 gb, 1050 Ti, Win 7.
When you run through DirectX11, the task manager will hang.
When you run through Vulcan closes with an error.
Description:
The error stopped the program's interaction with Windows.

Signature of the problem:
Event Name: AppHangB1
App name: bg3.exe
App version: 4.1.83.2651
App time mark: 5f7bcf49
Hovering signature: 4e3f
Hang type: 0
OS version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Language code: 1049
Additional. Hovering signature 1: 4e3f1bc9136820612e8329c58e39f173
Additional. Hang signature 2: b9e2
Additional. Signature hovering 3: b9e211ac33ba9924edcf1ec5c783e242
Additional. 4: 4e3f
Additional. Hovering signature 5: 4e3f1bc9136820612e8329c58e39f173
Additional. 6: b9e2
Additional. Signature hovering 7: b9e211ac33ba9924edcf1ec5c783e242

3Lexas 09.10.20

PylaevEgor
Are they saying she's going to be the best?
here's the optimization in the game so-so, already minus

J
JackTailer 09.10.20

3Lexas
Early access, what you optimization, you consider the beta test conduct games. Free tester, with DOS2 also had a year in RD and release.

K
Koluchiy83 09.10.20

Sprintin
What kind of developers should be supported? Crooked handshakes? They have every game bug on a bug and bug chases and becomes playable after 2-3 years, I do not know how so you can manage, well, that something new and on another engine, and so the next Divinity and again on the same rake. I expected BG, NWN with classic gameplay and combat, and not turn-based action worse than in the same Divinity, plus an inadequate cube in dialogues, which skills do not affect, they would have on the lid of the toilet lock with a cube this stick, that every time you want to ease passed a random test on intelligence, agility and wisdom, and then after failure. And we are to blame for all this, because we buy early alphas, thinking that we motivate them to further development, and they have one motivation - savings on testers.

l
lewe0fun 09.10.20

yes normal optimization, below 60 on maximals in fullchd did not fall once, if not loading textures even on m2 nvme