3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
ColtPython 07.10.20 05:51 pm

The game started to take off after the last update (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint)

Hello world. After the last update, the game suddenly crashes out in about 15-20 minutes, and the start is only after the comp restart. Before that, I worked like clockwork. Even launched it, left the starting window (without the process of the game), and still after a while it flew out
11 Comments
Sort by:
A
Arevac 07.10.20

ColtPython
First, check the integrity of the files. If it doesn't help, the config comp and the version of firewood for seeing in the studio.

V
Volk-Naemnik 07.10.20

ColtPython
Check the video settings.
After the update, I started to slow down and slow down until I looked into the settings, and saw that the game kicked them all to the maximum.

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 07.10.20

I support, after the last update began to fly out, personally I fly out on the tab view of tasks!

C
ColtPython 07.10.20

And yet I've checked a few times - always exactly in 20 minutes the game flies to the desktop, no matter what I do. It's like a timer is working. Playing through a Uplay subscription

C
ColtPython 07.10.20

Arevac
Windows 7, 16 GB RAM, Intel core i5-4460, NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1060 6 GB, video driver today updated. And how do I check the integrity of the files?

S
SonyK_2 07.10.20

ColtPython wrote:
... I play through a Subscription Uplay... How do I check the integrity of the files?
Spoiler

A
Arevac 07.10.20

ColtPython

C
ColtPython 07.10.20

Arevac
Checked, the files are fine, but the bug remains

A
Arevac 07.10.20

ColtPython
I'm not sure what will help, but in the English forum of the Yubikov one person said that he was helped by the change to the window mode and back, and the other lowering of the settings. You can also try to roll back the wood video on 2-3 releases back.

C
ColtPython 07.10.20

Arevac
No, it didn't help. Maybe it's Uplay. Could a subscription glitch? The game always takes place in 20 minutes

A
Arevac 07.10.20

ColtPython
I doubt it very much. At the forum a bunch of people with a similar problem, Yubiki as always : We know about the problem we are looking for.

P.s.
I'm fine.