3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexBAT_ TheBEST 07.10.20 05:52 pm

No pumping points are awarded to GG (Dragon Age: Origins)

Do not give points of skills and characteristics, even notification is not about raising the level, although the level itself is growing. It happened in Orzammar, the 11th level I apt read the document, skills points did not give, I thought - bug, it happens, without one level will not die, but when I apt 12 I again did not give points skills, although it I Apt completed the plot quest. Teammates levels rise normally, all skill points are credited. I didn't include the author's definition and apart from the fashion for the lack of helmets and the expansion of the inventory did not put anything. Up to 11 lvla everything was going up normally. I've gone far enough (more than 12h gameplay) to start again - not an option, but there's too long a game ahead to finish it with 10, in fact, level. Tell me what to do, maybe someone has come across such a thing?
4 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrei YP 07.10.20

AlexBAT_ TheBEST
I should have downloaded it right after the bug, and now it's too late. The only thing that can help you, it's mod "Focus potion", it allows you to throw off all points and skills to any character and re-distribute them.
https://www.playground.ru/dragon_age_origins/file/dragon_age_zele_fokusa_ver_1_6_14_rus-892666

A
AlexBAT_ TheBEST 07.10.20

The solution has found itself and leave it for future generations who will want to pass this masterpiece and face the same problem:
You need to turn the author's definition on and off, then the game will pump you for all the levels not accrued and from the next lVlap everything will be normally credited

A
AlexBAT_ TheBEST 07.10.20

Andrei YP
Thank you for the answer, but as I wrote below, I found a solution myself, but thank you for your responsiveness.

L
LexxProAktiv 09.10.20

Personally, I did not have such a bug.