3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Led_zeppelin 09.10.20 11:11 am

How to congratulate the gamer in the original?

I want to congratulate my friend in one way. Usually, I congratulate you to what a person likes: I add lines from favorite songs, quotes from movies, slanting under "Harry Potter", "Star Wars" - well, you understand, individual approach.
But in games I do not sek, so somehow I can not think of anything.
Comrades gamers, help a mere mortal, tell me what you can wish for a dead player in daylight,cs,valarant, borderlands 2?
Thank you very much in advance
P.S.: He's also a vaper, but I don't think you'll think you're going to think of anything.
18 Comments
Sort by:
p
pekabir 09.10.20

Led_zeppelin
Led_zeppelin wrote:
But in games I'm not a sek
Maybe it's not worth it then. You can't poo, don't torture your ass

P
Pilat. 09.10.20

Led_zeppelin wrote:
Wish the player
Wish? Regret. Not... Well... "buy/give" merch or cosplaying things it hasn't gone anywhere yet

Pekabir goes to the finish line)

c
ceptey8520 09.10.20

Led_zeppelin
Wish? Well, patience. And if you give something gamer, you can give a merch (but it is better when a person plays more in simple or single-soul games.

You can give the game, but it is necessary to discuss it with a friend, or to know that he is 100 percent. like (like if it drives in keeling flora and in a serious sam, you can give doom eternal. But again, in your selection I do not see options, and do not think that he even needs other games.

You can still buy him a new cool see-and-a-half or somehow to re-enter the computer, but here we all know that no one will swell money.

Conclusion: Either you will light up, or better not to stick to the game theme.

P.s. You can just ask him what to give him (all genius is simple)

R
Ripper Man 09.10.20

Collector's game

M
MunchkiN 616 09.10.20

pump up to the prestige class - magician
peck-peck

r
requiemmm 09.10.20

The stupidest thing you can do is to give a nerdy something on the subject of his sorence. Especially if you do not fumble in this, in 100% of cases it will be an unnecessary shit or duplicate available. And the gifted will carry this shit, not knowing where to nail it, so as not to offend. Universal gift for all occasions - a mug. Everyone has a mug, each broke his mug, everyone sometimes suddenly stopped grabbing mugs, shorter mugs rule the world.

p
pekabir 09.10.20

requiemmm
What if he drinks from pialas or prefers glasses?

r
requiemmm 09.10.20

Pekabir
He will give it to the guests, if they suddenly show up. It uses as a measuring in cooking. He's going to keep all the kitchen stuff there. He can give it to him without a palev. Or just drop it and no one will think bad about it:)

p
pekabir 09.10.20

requiemmm
I think the money on the account of the rhyme is a more useful gift for a nerd

c
ceptey8520 09.10.20

requiemmm
Mugs are yes. Recently pieces 25 gave away because the floor of the kitchen cupboard is occupied

V
Vyxyxol 10.10.20

Led_zeppelin
Mr. Geimer?
"Yes?
Mr. Huang gives you a bow.
The sound of a shot from a lupara

A
Arfiband 14.10.20

Give a cool mouse - always come in handy)

m
masha 17.10.20

Give some console a modern one.

V
Vaipen 21.10.20

As already advised above give to the clavom. Spare perphyria for an avid gamut of nerds will not be superfluous.

z
z8TiREX8z 05.01.21

Led_zeppelin
Take a lady for the night to a friend)

H
HEGOTUBCHUK 05.01.21

Gamers, it's better to give extra. the memory and the chair are new, because right now these New Year's discounts, and I think he will fuck for a long time

Z
Zdorin 27.01.21

we chipped in to a friend, bought a glass with a skull, so transparent, and a jar of nootropic. We also wanted a cake as a joystick, but he doesn't like sweets, they gave him 4 boxes of chips)

T
Teroket 27.01.21

Fig to himself, this is how many chips he will eat, they will die, along the way))) Che for nootropic, synthetics? Cho did not buy beer for the chips?