3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Adam Traun 09.10.20 11:12 am

Bugs games. (Partisans 1941)

At least with the pirate.

1. Doors. They can go down and close in front of the nose, on all the cards.
2. On the map with Bertha (artillery) there are two buildings that can not enter at all, at the beginning above the anti-aircraft guns, where one lying Nps, and two enemies (SS and medic), and the lowest depot where there is one of the locomotive's crew. ( The latter killed by opening the door and starting to shoot, BUT before that kill everyone around, especially three dogs.
17 Comments
Sort by:
Y
YPitaka 09.10.20

I don't have textures.

V
Voin Bob 10.10.20

Adam Thrawn
you can enter, at the dive with sharpening just need to pump climb over the high fences, there is just such a fence! Also illuminated, as well as jumping over the gossips of the rest.

and the doors yes, a little lying, it is better to click immediately on the free space inside the building or vice versa streets, too, not a panacea, sometimes stupidly does not want to open on the machine.

J
JS_Denton 13.10.20

I have 2 heroes have become "dark" can not choose them on any tasks at all as if they are already occupied . Who knows how to get around or fix.???

V
Voin Bob 13.10.20

JS_Denton
this means that they are already involved in some task under the script... i.e. you are invited to choose only a third of them in the company.

A
AlanBlade 17.10.20

I have the same game with the doors, there is another bug, well, I have so precisely, do not work buttons in the camp, can not build a game, people in slots throw, but the button to appoint does not click at least get away, who with such also encountered? How did you fix it? I changed the screen resolution, the interface window with buttons one fig bit under the portraits of the characters climbs, I think that's why everything

O
Oleg 78-2020 17.10.20

Adam Thrawn
Were you wearing a mask?

c
comendant 21.10.20

on a mission to free from captivity the captain's door was packed with prisoners not counted open

V
V699 21.10.20

comendant
Same story ((

V
V699 21.10.20

comendant
Pass the level then it will turn out interesting

V
V699 21.10.20

comendant
Did you manage to get through the mission?

c
comendant 21.10.20

V699
that prison yes when I pass the bert will inform in general the game of norms is no longer in a hurry as before the games how many are

S
Salazar Viddemman 23.10.20

comendant
I reached bertha three days ago, but I started to pass only now, I pass on the people's avenger ... Twice collided with the jammed doors - the first at the station, where the officer and the medic over the reguba, they can not get out, and I go, but shoot wildly through the walls and in full range even in the light turned off (Second time on the other side of the station, the far post behind the locomotives, there are 3 pairs of gates, neither enter nor get out, and the generator if disconnected, there is an eternity to check and end up Maybe in the evening for the third time I will try to pass) And in prison yes, prisoners do not count

c
comendant 23.10.20

V699
the last warehouse shot the brigade from a distance did not come

S
Salazar Viddemman 23.10.20

comendant
Yes, exactly where the last railwayman, there is still a place on the other side, where an officer with a medic in a small building, in front of him machine gun, it does not enter.
And yes, I passed the decisive fight, all put a secret, except those who had 4 bodies in the wing, there were 2 rounds to throw))) And pancake, a short game was, offensively (

s
sv_volk 30.12.20

AlanBlade
Found a solution to the problem with the "Assign" button? I have the same story.

G
Guest 24.01.21

comedant

G
Guest 24.01.21

comedant: cannot destroy AA guns .. there is no exclamation marked crates and I've cleared the entire level at this point. no one has the necessary item and there is no such crate in a house near any of the AA guns.