3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SHTIRLITS 09.10.20 11:13 am

How to increase the weight transferable? (Medieval Dynasty)

this is the only indicator that would be nice to increase
6 Comments
Sort by:
R
Redrisk 10.10.20

In the Extraction section, Mule skill. Increases the carryable weight by 5kg (up to 40).

A
Artyom98 13.10.20

SHTIRLITS
on this site there is a cheat table for the game you can raise the weight there

i
iceclimber33 30.10.20

In the update 0.2.0.1 brought backpacks, sewed in sewing, increase the carryable weight (I have increased from 40 to 65 kg, for example).

A
Apx Angelus 04.11.20

The bag is 10 bags and if you have the skill of the mule to pump out then 70kg is obtained.
And in general, in the same update at the beginning of a new game you can make an endless backpack. In addition, you can make endless endurance, eternal satiety, immortality, and much more to turn the game into a casual. But there is an interesting point - you can choose the number of days in the season from 1 to 30

a
ahanovskiy 25.05.22

Yes, it is very sad that the carry weight is severely limited.
For example, I had a problem (or is it more correct to say the problem had me?). In short, I put the settler to extract logs. And he got them as much as three hundred pieces. You can make boards from logs. But they have to carry 15 pieces. This is problem. Why can't all 300 be taken and recycled at once?
And what the hell character eats so much? A piece of fried meat gives a measly 4% satiety. Is it for me that 25 pieces need to be hamstered to eat? There is one steak per 200 grams! Does the character eat 5 kilos of meat at a time?

01001000 01101001 25.05.22

ahanovskiy
ahanovskiy wrote:
Yes it is very sad that the carry weight is severely limited.
Adjustable infinite weight. Everything is.
ahanovskiy wrote:
Why can't all 300 be taken and processed at once?
It is possible at one time.
ahanovskiy wrote:
And why the heck does a character eat so much?
Consumption is configurable, up to shutdown.
ahanovskiy wrote:
A piece of fried meat gives a measly 4% satiety.
That's exactly right. It's illogical. You are right. This is at odds with reality.