3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
trondale 09.10.20 11:14 am

Does the number of stars affect the characters? (Genshin Impact)

or is even a one-star character good if you pump it?
7 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Archer_ 23.10.20

trondale
Uh... I probably didn't quite understand your question... The game has only 4 and 5 star heroes)
And yes... it doesn't matter who you're going to swing - choose just who you like best and rock it - weapons and artifacts will do the trick)

c
casper1k 23.10.20

trondale
The difference will be in the power of the character. If for example fell 5 stellar - you ful artifacts the same orange 5 x put on . It's going to be the killer of everything and everything. And 4 stellar will lose on the stats, even if you have it the same way. Immediately I will say not much will be different, but still.

R
Richards 23.10.20

So far, there is no raid content to pass on the thin activity of any

R
Rin Shirayuki 23.10.20

trondale
What does that mean? What are the number of stars? These? So it's pumping, every star, it's a hero's elevation, at 20, 40, 50, lvl, etc.

K
Kirill Shakun 27.10.20

Rin Shirayuki
He's referring to the character/object star.

R
Rin Shirayuki 27.10.20

Kirill Shakun
Yes? The game does not have one-star Persians, there are only 4 and 5, and there are no other stars in the game, except those on the screen.

G
Genesis48 02.12.20

The rarity only shows that the character has more "interesting" mechanics and animations.
And the number of stars on the screen above - the upper limit of the lvla. When it is reached for the reses it will be possible to open a trace of the star