3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Subaru MotorSports 10.10.20 06:57 pm

The temperature of the video card is 60, the comp hangs

The computer started to hang when the temperature of the graphics card is above 60 degrees, before at 70-80 problems was not, now you can play only if the temperature is about 50 degrees.

If the computer hangs, you can click Alt-F4, after a few seconds the game will close, but there will be hovering every second (frieze), if it is difficult to reboot, then all is well again.

I also noticed an exclamation point in the device manager near the base video adapter (Microsoft).

What happened to the GeForce GTX 760 graphics card?
22 Comments
Sort by:
s
semferot48 10.10.20

Subaru MotorSports
Remove all the wood on the video and put new

s
st029 10.10.20

I don't want to say anything horrible or discouraging, but....

MAYBE SHE'S DEAD, YOUR SEEING, SO HOW'S IT TIME?

In fact, I have another 680, so it may be different. Thermopasta worn out, etc.

v
vitalik76 10.10.20

First of all, the wood should be rearranged. And there to watch. Not the fact that the graphics card is overheated, but if the graphics card, not the fact that the temperature of what is displayed on the monitor (the video card not only percent can bask). If the old driver is removed and the new driver doesn't, it's a serious signal that the graphics card has had some iron breakdown. However, I would not regret the GeForce GTX 760 graphics card. If she has worked so many years, it is high time for her well-deserved rest.

v
vftor 10.10.20

Subaru MotorSports
Why does the GTX 760 have a 6GB memory? They are only on 2 and 4 GB.

n
nickSIA 10.10.20

vftor
The operative shows.

Spoiler

v
vftor 10.10.20

nickSIA
Well, yes, I didn't get it right away.

S
SPR1GGAN 10.10.20

Subaru MotorSports
If the problem is tied to the temperature, and the sensor is only on the core, then the power supply can overheat, dried thermo-laying (if they were then put at all)

S
Subaru MotorSports 10.10.20

semferot48
st029
vitalik76
vftor
nickSIA
SPR1GGAN
Tried the last three driver videos, as advised to remove in safe mode by the program Display Driver Uninstaller 18.0.3.3, during the installation of the new video driver, ticked a clean installation.

Intel Core i7-4770 processor, core 4, streams 8, RAM 8 gigabytes (two bares by 4) and 10 gigabytes of swap file.

Of the games that load the processor, but do not load the graphics card I have Duck Tales: Remastered, results.

E
Evil Clown 10.10.20

Subaru MotorSports
The best option is to take another see-in (from a friend for example) and test to immediately exclude it.

v
vitalik76 10.10.20

Subaru MotorSports wrote:
Of the games that load the processor, but do not load the graphics card I have Duck Tales: Remastered, results.
It is not necessary that the graphics card could have broken the GPU. There's a lot that can break. And it is not a fact that it is in the graphics card. In cases where a lot of things are not obvious and incomprehensible, the best way is really temporary installation of any other knowingly healthy graphics card. If the problems with her disappear, it will become clear what the reason is. And then, if you are a big fan of rarities, carry your graphics card for repairs for diagnosis. Although personally I see no reason to invest in the repair of such an ancient iron. It is not a fact that the map will last a long time after the repair. I tried to fix an old TV with an CRT screen like that once. So there began literally a trishkin kaftan - one is repaired, soon breaks another and so on. The general degradation of the fee over time no one canceled. Unless it is the purpose of recreating a rare working PC for the museum.

V
VETER15 10.10.20

Subaru MotorSports
You don't have a percentage on your screen, 1.3Ggz. Is it a temporary job or a permanent one?
A hard-pressed swap file? It is better to buy planks, replacing the swap file, I do not require if what I write in advance.
I don't really know what the acceleration is, it looks like I could burn it if I got it right.

V
VETER15 13.10.20

I also noticed an exclamation point in the device manager near the base video adapter (Microsoft).
Is this what it is and where it came from and why is it needed???

v
vftor 13.10.20

VETER15
I think it's a Microsoft virus. I would have deleted it.

n
nickSIA 13.10.20

vftor
It could be a built-in Intel HD Graphics

S
Subaru MotorSports 13.10.20

VETER15
I've never been in a crackdown, I assume the frequencies are reduced without load, it's in many processors and graphics cards.

vftor
It is not removed or updated.

V
VETER15 13.10.20

Subaru MotorSports
Spoilers such as "Basic Speed" are in the processor and the graph is based on this base speed.
Spoiler for you on the idea of "base speed" 3.4 MUST BE!!! On the screen you have a top speed of only 3.4 TIME IN TURBO MODE BEFORE 3.9 on off site
SpoilerWhy processors are buying on AliExpress, my opinion. In the CPU wash

V
VETER15 13.10.20

Subaru MotorSports
the previous one like yours 2.4 basis point, accelerates to 3.0

v
vftor 13.10.20

Subaru MotorSports
What is not removed is already suspicious, except if built in, but then why exclamation point. Something's not right.

S
Subaru MotorSports 13.10.20

Sometimes hangs at a lower temperature, sometimes before hovering there are colorful glitches.

If you create a second account on your computer, is life from scratch? The software from the first will not affect?

R
Ryazancev 13.10.20

multicolored glitches
Graphics card!
We should serve the human being. Change all thermointerfaces (thermos). To test. If it didn't help, the repair may no longer be appropriate because of the cost.
What's so hard it is to find a PC to check in your locality?