3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 25.10.19 04:02 am

Cultural events forced

Properly fed the manual, forcing workers to take part in Cultural events?For example, to visit a boring concerts for the tick in honor of the holiday.Or employees should still be a choice?But if that choice is to provide, nobody will go
76 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nevoeiro 25.10.19

Hello wrote:
GEE, GEE, GEE... (this Homeric laughter). 5 years the best of the best the Creator and guardian of the spiritual braces? they wanted it?
It's not everything, of bolshenstvu . Yes, even as his call. As said Nadezhdin, we in the family thought he was our tune will dance.
Hello wrote:
Yes, even 50 years in power,change some at the trough on the other it's about your konyashka said.
Hello wrote:
eating, eating... if it is not, the country would have rules young intelligent woman.
well, if you want to think so then please darling what you do not uslugi.

[Denis] wrote:
actually, I have two lathes, if that.Who hits the air, does not justify its position that a priori are supposed to visit these events.Including those who have a dirty mouth.Because both are eternal debtors.I find it easier for the machines to work than to fight with sleep
well, go to another place that prevents. Saw the man in the garage 2 machine presently the model is not understood and 16K20 if not confused, to order private owners sharpening. Natural in your weekend.

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 25.10.19

Nevoeiro
I didn't ask for advice, to leave me or not.I was interested in whether the user enters, forcing people to attend Cultural events?I went from my machine a decent herd of parasites fed.Could me instead of another parasite to send

C
ColonelJason 25.10.19

[Denis]
[Denis] wrote:
.But a parasite I do not consider myself,for taking part in the study of the properties of materials for military equipment.
Parasitism or non-parasitism is not determined by whether you are involved in some kind of useful, in the end, the process.Work AVTOVAZ is also kind of useless - someone on their machine goes. However, each individual employee is unprofitable and therefore to some extent a parasite. So the question is not in the final results of your institution (although this ,of course, the big question for research can be cut the money for years without any result), the question of the financial feasibility of your personal activities. There is some probability that buying these samples from third parties it would be cheaper than to pay you (with machine, materials, electricity, premises, etc.).
[Denis] wrote:
I was interested in whether the user enters
Asking the question whether someone is behaving, don't forget to check: right for whom? Otherwise, the answer to this question is impossible: correct is a very subjective category.

z
zdrastE 25.10.19

Nevoeiro wrote:
Yes, even 50 years in power,change some at the trough on the other it's about your konyashka said.
for more than 50 years in power, there is a monarchical form of government.
and personal (personal, of others in another place and in another time) the objectives and interests of the monarch and elected for a fixed term officials (President, Prime Minister) are completely different.
the monarch does not have to think about maintaining its power, it was God's once and for all and inherited by his descendants.
the official elected for a fixed term of office, if suddenly vzduetsya to steer the country more than the allotted statutory period of one this desire would not be enough...
will the Lord Nevoeiro out of your pocket to pay for the realization of this wish?...
Spoiler"Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely"

[Denis]
leftist planed?

p
potter790 25.10.19

[Denis] wrote:
I was interested in whether the user enters, forcing people to attend Cultural events?
In General, correct. If not to force, no one won't be going anywhere. The only question of relevance of such events. In the Union too, the demonstrations were forced, only voluntary coercion. People were happy, tried banners painted, we felt the holiday atmosphere in General. And now something to rejoice.

[

ColonelJason
ColonelJason wrote:
There is some probability that buying these samples from third parties it would be cheaper than to pay you (with machine, materials, electricity, premises, etc.).
Why?What about the purchase of machines for a price three times more expensive?But what about dead souls?But what about various (but not required) repairs?The budget,in fact, like a bottomless.It is only Dima says that there is no money.I am more than sure that avtomatom the same problem:no patritism is actually there.Let it not buy, the main thing to do sredstva to manufacture it.Otherwise,why continue to kick a corpse?
ColonelJason wrote:
Asking the question whether someone is behaving, don't forget to check: right for whom? Otherwise, the answer to this question is impossible: correct is a very subjective category.
OK.For us, for ordinary workers.Personally, I'm not interested.I wonder rather finish work and go home.It is interesting to receive remuneration for the work done.All other events the employer is not interesting to me

Hello
Hello wrote:
leftist planed?
I will tell you a little secret:the trash on the plane productions, mainly on the ordering guide.We have for this last year, our shop chief asked for a private...

potter790
potter790 wrote:
People were happy, tried banners painted, we felt the holiday atmosphere in General. And now something to rejoice.
I would be glad of the prize in honor of the holiday

z
zdrastE 25.10.19

potter790 wrote:
In the Union too, the demonstrations were forced, only voluntary coercion
physical or mental coercion is the unlawful use of violence (physical or mental) to a person who is carried out in order to achieve the Commission by that person against his will any action.

voluntary - at own will.

[Denis]
so not planed?

[

Hello
Do not plane.Merge.And you wanted halturki to throw?)))

Hello wrote:
voluntary - at own will.
There is a saying: voluntary and forced.Let's just say, you are not forced, but hinted at, than the smells of your refusal.You can only ask.It turns out that both would willingly, as you yourself agree, and forcibly,for abused your purse in a particularly perverse form in the case of your disobedience

R
RussianQuaker 25.10.19

Marmotskiy
The power changes throughout history. And it can change in different ways. Hitler was the same started from the street, as an example.

Nevoeiro
Yes, it's normal practice everywhere. The main thing that in the minds wasn't anything like in Ukraine
(spoiler: this excuse by the way already not prokanaet)

M
Marmotskiy 25.10.19

RussianQuaker
And over all full of p****tsom

R
RussianQuaker 25.10.19

Marmotskiy
To the fact have other causes, and it's after a long time. During this time many things happened, changed.

N
Nevoeiro 25.10.19

[Denis]
Then it was not worth talking about his salary.And all the rest is the labor contract and collective contract, everything is specified.
Hello
In a monarchy there is no election, in this case elections were held, and if you don't like the result, it's your problem in the long run. Will always be unhappy.
The thesis about the change of power your Sobchak, not what is not due. Moreover, as I said above there would be those who say guarantee the safety of such a change for the country.And it is a strong politicheskii and economic establishment of the country, focused on the interests of the country and not their own.But then you can change the power at least every year and to anyone. At the time, the people voted by a majority for the preservation of the Union, but it was not interesting to those who led the process from the outside.
People do not want to chance, especially the examples near the car.

N
Nevoeiro 25.10.19

RussianQuaker wrote:
Yes, it's normal practice everywhere. The main thing that in the minds wasn't anything like in Ukraine
Wherever there is as I said the political and economic elite working in the interest of his country and people.

[

Nevoeiro
Nevoeiro wrote:
Then it was not worth talking about his salary.And all the rest is the labor contract and collective contract, everything is specified.
I'm not talking about his salary.Just some reading between the lines and see what they want to see

C
ColonelJason 25.10.19

Nevoeiro
Nevoeiro wrote:
In a monarchy there is no election
Wow, so surprised by this disturbing news, the house of Commons is the main legislative body of great Britain, which, despite your authoritative opinion, for some reason, is elected, and with the approval which, oddly enough, appointed by the Prime Minister - the chief Executive.

z
zdrastE 25.10.19

Nevoeiro wrote:
The thesis about the change of power your Sobchak, not what is not due.
of course I would be glad to own such a girl like Xenia, but it is unlikely she would agree.
I'm not going to argue caused or not its thesis about the necessity of change of power. I can only advise to read the last book now has left our world very good writer Vladimir Voinovich Crimson Pelican.
there is a very simple, satirical and entertaining way given satisfactory explanations about the need of change of power in the state claiming to be democratic.
Spoilers very short form it looks like this. the official, trying to extend his rule of the country is more allotted time will be forced to perform certain actions on conservation of this power that are not within the direct scope of his duties. in addition, these actions will require material support that will be withdrawn from the state Treasury (because I asked about the readiness of one of the tenants of this official to pay for these activities from his own pocket).

p
potter790 25.10.19

ColonelJason wrote:
the house of Commons is the main legislative body of great Britain
Even more surprised that, suddenly became the main legislative body. ))
It is clear what he wanted to say Yes, but any political election is a political obstruction, since the official Greece etc., where these things officially started. Or to speak more precisely - the theatre.
Hello wrote:
the official, trying to extend his rule of the country more than his allotted period
It is even more misleading than about the election. ))
Generally the problem is to find someone who will do it. We have clearly it was in the 90s. the BHA is Now Ukraine has the same problem. The power that the media for the people, the scale has no effect. Take the USA, the champion on this indicator. They have a political agenda does not change with azhna 1943, and no matter who's sitting in the White house. We have the same thing, whoever sat in the Kremlin, the political course has not changed with 1985goda. The turnover of power, well. )
Political course, you can change only one way, revolution and change of elites, the Bolsheviks clearly demonstrated. Victims of the turnover of power to this day believe.

G
Gauguin 25.10.19

Hello
Hello wrote:
the necessity of change of power in the state claiming to be democratic.
Okay, so this problem is solved by the fact that needs to be fixed, any claims to democracy.

A
A.Soldier of Light 25.10.19

[Denis] wrote:
As if, again, at work, hinted that it is better to do.But I will not vote.We have some employees did not go, it is going to fly.
And that they are being watched? Here more.
RussianQuaker wrote:
In other countries somehow don't know who will win the election
A plus and minus. Plus the fact that remains intriguing, you never know anything, do not get to blame the government that everything has already been decided. The downside is that when you have two favourites, the gap between them is a few percent, it is possible to falsify, but the problem is not even that: half of the country for one half over the other. So it was with the election trump/Clinton in the US, for example. In fact, we saw that the country is split into two parts, it is not good. In my opinion, the whole society must be United in their aspirations, ideals. Isn't the President supposed to reflect and embody the wishes of the people, society, work for them? And then what's the difference who's the President... no, then what is the point in elections at all? ) For if filing a new President of the society (state) change every time, it's some kind of disease already. That's what for this system?...
Nevoeiro wrote:
the political and economic establishment.Which works in the interests of the country,not only in the.
And its not supposed to be: the power works for the good of society, of the country, which means by default the work is not over. And therefore elections are not required, and a single king/Emperor should be endowed with such power that at the whim of his to change the base setup, goals and ideals.
Nevoeiro wrote:
Saturdays free
Free... lol. Like Saturday it's a bad thing and a burden 8) They need to revive.
RussianQuaker wrote:
(spoiler: this excuse by the way already not prokanaet)
Reminded more of the old excuse: if only there was no war. It is here acceptable to tolerate the mess of power, corrutpion and it's all that there is no war...

M
Mayamenstate 25.10.19

ColonelJason
ColonelJason wrote:
Under the doing nothing it is possible to put not only the absence of the activity itself, but also the activity that nobody needs. They say that at least one-third operators working in loss making companies. People who stand at the machines AVTOVAZ, too, probably think they are doing something, but in reality, they just bear the losses and are dependent on the state, i.e. , in the end, sitting on the neck of those citizens who are doing something really needed.
And why their products are uncompetitive, uninteresting, nevostrebovannyj, useless? And all because people can't do more than the opportunities that it provides this machine. It is limited by the capabilities of this machine. The same applies to sewing machines, for example. He can't sew better than the opportunities that it provides. Man cannot gather the grain better than the opportunities that it provides the processor, for example. Man can not put the asphalt better than the opportunities that it provides asfaltobetona machine, for example. And so on. A harvester, then imported, asfaltobetona machine, too, and a sewing machine too. While the West specially produces such product, they made, was not of competitiveness compared to their made on other, unsaleable cars, machines and harvesters. West with the equipment for production, we buy it and where you produce something of us defines himself in such an Amateur, non-competitive framework.
It's like fashion rivet. No matter what you do, everything that is not beyond the capabilities of the editor will not be interested. You ask:
-And you can do so in Xenus 2 on a shark could swim?
You answer:
- No, but I can...
- Everything, everything, everything...
... to move at all the entire game Xenus 1 engine Xenus 2.
- ... everything, everything, everything.
Well, that's the whole conversation. What you can do, even working in the black, nobody cares. Everyone is interested in what you can't do, even if it is kind of trippy.
That Putin took the Crimea, and Alaska? F-e-E. Putin, in response, stutters, and society again: p-Oh, so society is talking to you without gunmen.

[Denis]
[Denis] wrote:
I work in the Institute budget.And those that I do,indeed,during the test are destroyed.But a parasite I do not consider myself,for taking part in the study of the properties of materials for military equipment.
So you're a parasite on someone else's content. Stanochki probably German?