3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 25.10.19 04:02 am

Cultural events forced

Properly fed the manual, forcing workers to take part in Cultural events?For example, to visit a boring concerts for the tick in honor of the holiday.Or employees should still be a choice?But if that choice is to provide, nobody will go
76 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nevoeiro 25.10.19

ColonelJason wrote:
Wow, so surprised by this disturbing news, the house of Commons is the main legislative body of great Britain, which, despite your authoritative opinion, for some reason, is elected, and with the approval which, oddly enough, appointed by the Prime Minister - the chief Executive.
All of this cavity in the power of the Queen, here and all the privileges of choice.As well as a private Jewish cost.

N
Nevoeiro 25.10.19

A. Soldier of Light wrote:
And its not supposed to be: the power works for the good of society, of the country, which means by default the work is not over. And therefore elections are not required, and a single king/Emperor should be endowed with such power that at the whim of his to change the base setup, goals and ideals.
But unfortunately their interests in the priority.
To revive and so I go on Saturday, but that's not for a private office, and your district ,your street.And the private owner or the state that elementary uses that would not hire extra people.

N
Nevoeiro 25.10.19

Hello
This is only one view and you like it.While you may not finish all of these books, and do not say conditions. What would replace the power of choice without consequences, I wrote that it is necessary if you want to change.

N
Nevoeiro 25.10.19

[Denis] wrote:
I'm not talking about his salary.Just some reading between the lines and see what they want to see
You said it in the comments, I have a little SN may award to deprive if you do not go. If you're out there working two machines, and even for whom to make it work, then you probably valuable machinist. So you can not safely walk of the award is not entitled to deny,and if valuable is not fired) Times two doesn't go , then just obfuscate attention will not. Well, koldogovor still worth reading, who knows what you have written there.

M
Mayamenstate 25.10.19

[Denis]
So what's the problem? Why can't you go there? You have diarrhea or something? Or some kind of prison you are out there trying to singe lighter hair behind her ear? The desire for communication is always good. But cops, prison, the CIA, efesbeshniki always trying to stop this communication between people with such means. But no one was hurt and you didn't go - so it really is in a psychiatric hospital for compulsory.

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 25.10.19

A. Soldier of Light
And that they are being watched? Here more
The leadership may have connections with the FSB.But no one really of of employees a detailed information is not know.We have the 1st division, it's just the cops.They were investigating illegal activities of the former head.It leaked one of the employees if the dismissal is by showing them photos of the drawings with the left products.So, I don't know what actually we have for our quiet control

Mayamenstate
Mayamenstate wrote:
So you're a parasite on someone else's content. Stanochki probably German?
Lolische
Spoiler

Mayamenstate wrote:
But no one was hurt and you didn't go - so it really is in a psychiatric hospital for compulsory.
Yes, you have to psych: pumped my brain with stories, cases not knowing.Still agrissa on this

M
Mayamenstate 25.10.19

[Denis]
Well, then it's fine. No, I'm just working on Xenus 2 & Precursors that made the British (Metro Exodus - Europeans - ukry there, that's neither here nor there), until this is realized, and the farther I advance, the worse it gets. And the more I deal with the protection of intellectual property rights. Mom trade all the zeros went, the sanctions imposed, however, they are with grandma, of course, all his anger out on me vent. And what am I? I just work - perform the task. They are creating absolutely intolerable conditions for work: constantly distracted, slandered, insulted, provoked. If they do not, then everything would have gone much faster and better. Although where is everyone? All this Russia? And all this Russia is just a sack of shit. That's what I understood. Why should I alone to pull your whole game, even two? WOW - so everyone had to participate. And then do it myself. Exactly the opposite. Even with Frank izmyvatelstva. Here today are in the bathroom, opens the door to the grandmother and with a mug like this: what do you pour water?. I said, "As che Lew?. She said, Well, we should save. Well, it's just unbearable. And that's some doing. What they do oversees.

C
ColonelJason 25.10.19

Nevoeiro
Nevoeiro wrote:
All of this cavity in the power of the Queen, here and all the privileges of choice.
In some of your fictional state is possible, but in our harsh reality, the last English king, into whose power it was all, was beheaded in 1649, and since then there absolutism was abolished, and now his powers even de jure very limited, and de facto close to zero. Again: the main representative of the Executive power in the country - the Prime Minister. It is prescribed with the approval of the popularly elected house of Commons.

M
Mayamenstate 25.10.19

ColonelJason
Yes, just recently too, sacrificed a pawn for a Queen... even two. (In the next topic theme). The unequal exchange. One big Scam... and cheating in General. To invest so much and get here that much. And just work, work hard, plow is a schmuck so you. How long?

[

Mayamenstate
I'm not angry on the Internet.So everyone's got heartache

Nevoeiro
Nevoeiro wrote:
You said it in the comments, I have a little SN may award to deprive if you do not go
Really?
[Denis] wrote:
From a legal perspective, the basic salary (salary) – 13tys.The rest closed with the prize.But the award can be increased, but you can cut.

A
A.Soldier of Light 25.10.19

[Denis] wrote:
The leadership may have connections with the FSB.But no one really of of employees a detailed information is not know.
The funny thing is, if it turns out that the FSB really worried about who goes to the polls, and who is not ^_^
[Denis] wrote:
They were investigating illegal activities of the former head.It leaked one of the employees at dismissal
Typical situation. Sometimes you can hear something like a bad man, hurt, because dirty waters, but if the dirt is real, and it pouring exposes the truth, what's the difference? -)

M
Mayamenstate 25.10.19

[Denis]
I do not argue. Generally, in an ideal, here are all emotions that are negative, positive, you need to take in fashion. The website game? Well, in Metro Exodus from flying off up a head of Lenin, for example. And the attitude of the fashion you need to take out the money that the negative that the positive. So everything has to be. But some writings to txt and thank you or not the answer is, as it were, isn't it. Not the same form of relationship. But the tango takes two: you and the society. And, as if, if on your hand this form of relationship is, and society is missing, in the form of a thank you or not that is, is what did not work and was not your fault, but you-what of it? Go to txt communication then you will like everyone. Which I did, in principle.

M
MelShlemming 25.10.19

I'm currently working in a public institution, and no we will not herding. Savage always local authorities (city administration). For occupancy they literally stick drive for all sorts of events of municipal enterprise.

N
Nevoeiro 25.10.19

ColonelJason
Yes, of course on paper it is.But behind the scenes is ruled by the Queen,the aristocracy.

C
ColonelJason 25.10.19

Nevoeiro
Nevoeiro wrote:
But behind the scenes is ruled by the Queen
No.
Nevoeiro wrote:
aristocracy.
Probably.
But if you understand that on paper and reality in different ways, do not understand why you do appeal to the formal side of the issue
Nevoeiro wrote:
in this case elections were held

[

A. Soldier of Light
The funny thing is, if it turns out that the FSB really worried about who goes to the polls, and who is not
This is not funny, if you have a financial interest.The former head of the figurehead.The fish rots from the head:he just fired, and was to be put, as above worthwhile guide.But this government continues to work.What follows from this conclusion?
As one character:In Russia it is easier to steal cars than it is to steal a bike.You just have to share with the right people.Do not share, put.When the box show you how to take the next werewolf in epaulets for a bribe, the first thing that comes to mind:either not shared, or it someone a star and will rise even higher.And he is sure the house will find tons of cash. This is not a fight against corruption in our country, this fight is actually there

Mayamenstate
Can't understand the relationship of your dialogue with my question