3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 13.10.20 11:11 pm

Coronavirus on PG v.3

https://forums.playground.ru/talk/koronavirus_na_pg_v_2-991124/
114 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Kyokushin 25.01.21

Warrior of Morgoth
Well, go and inject yourself. Who forbids? Only if there are health problems, you will answer yourself, for this, before the procedure, you will sign a special piece of paper that protects the speech from responsibility.

W
Warrior of Morgoth 25.01.21

Denis Kyokushin
You got the injection as I understand it? And signed a piece of paper? Or again, my grandmother wrote on the social network, maybe a doctor from the social network. Or did you go and see for yourself?

D
Denis Kyokushin 25.01.21

Warrior of Morgoth
Doctors for vaccinations have long ceased to be responsible. They are legally savvy. If you are so dense that you did not know it, then there are your problems. If your heart stops from our vaccine, then the official cause of your death will be heart failure, and not vaccination, but in fact they will just kill you

W

Denis Kyokushin
Once again dense for me, is it just with us? Or is it a global phenomenon? Why are there complaints from England, Germany, Norway, France, and the vaccinated doctors have become infected and people die, why there are no such complaints from Argentina, Brazil, India and Algeria. There, apparently the same, all such dense as I am or not, it's not ours. There tried to complain, newbie I suppose, again ?!

D
Denis Kyokushin 25.01.21

The Warrior of Morgoth The
Warrior of Morgoth wrote:
Why are there complaints from England, Germany, Norway, France and the vaccinated doctors are infected and people die, why there are no such complaints from Argentina, Brazil, India and Algeria.
Is this a question or a statement?)))
So you do not pay attention to the complaints, the central TV now very qualitatively convinces of the harmlessness of the vaccine. Real PR. Go and patriotically prick. Business, then. that is, you do not love your country and the king, you are a socially dangerous type that poses a threat to the coronavirus))))

W

Denis Kyokushin
Well, your statement speaks about you, only in the opposite way. I do not know if our vaccine is safe, time has passed and few people have been vaccinated. But and you say that our vaccine is shit in principle. Maybe it's enough to smear everything Russian on the basis of my uncle wrote in the social network?

D
Denis Kyokushin 25.01.21

Warrior of Morgoth
Maybe I have enough morality to read? Maybe you will get out of your toilet in the country, turn around and see how many hospitals are empty for a certain covid? Maybe you can pay attention to how doctors leave? Or how people queuing together do they even sit with Kovidniks in paid clinics? Do you feel how the central TV opens your skull and shits there? You do not see the PR of the vaccine?

W

Denis Kyokushin
Maybe morality is enough for me to read? Can you take your skull out of social networks? Or did you personally sign the letter of resignation? YOU DO NOT FEEL like everyone who is lazy is shitting in your brains, I wrote to you in the spring that I was personally in the hospital and my father was lying and I did not observe any kipish there. And what did you personally observe, what he wrote to you, what a friend of yours said to your mother-in-law, and an acquaintance of an acquaintance to him. Norkin said yesterday that you thought so that we have 2 companions, one for the thieves, the other for the dense. More and more I am convinced you are no different from those who yelled in 1941 people give up, it's all useless, we lost.

D
Denis Kyokushin 25.01.21

The Warrior of Morgoth The
I already wrote to you in the spring that I personally lay in the hospital and my father lay with me.
I don’t wonder who and where. I myself recently went to the polyclinic, for some reason, to the nursery, in Vidnoye. On two the floors of the crowd of people with Kovidnikov. You can come and see. And the emergency room is still closed since the beginning of May.
On December 18 last year, I went to a paid one, I had to take a snapshot of my shoulder. In front of me, three muzzled torso stood in line for a CT scan with suspicion of covid. There are even more free ones. , wear masks and gloves. "Ugh
. Are you aware that SS Sobakin is blackmailing pensioners over 65 with free travel in exchange for a health passport?
The warrior of Morgoth wrote:
I am more and more convinced you are no different from those who yelled in 1941, people surrender, it's all useless, we lost.
Well, go and inject yourself like a real patriot. What's the problem? You don't wear masks and gloves, you refuse to inject a vaccine, but you shout about our best vaccine)))

W

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Well, go and inject yourself like a real patriot. What's the problem? You don't wear masks and gloves, you refuse to inject a vaccine, but you scream about our best vaccine)))
Morgoth's warrior wrote:
Well, your statement says about you, only in reverse. I do not know if our vaccine is safe, time has passed and few people have been vaccinated. But and you say that our vaccine is shit in principle. Maybe it's enough to smear everything Russian on the basis of my uncle wrote in the social network?

D
Denis Kyokushin 25.01.21

As you can see our vaccine is still the safest
I do not know if our vaccine is safe
facepalm

D
Denis Kyokushin 25.01.21

Here only one word suggests itself:
PI ... SY

z
z8TiREX8z 25.01.21

I have only one question for the coronavirus vaccine.
Why V.V. Putin, (yes small letters) did not inject this serum himself?

z
z8TiREX8z 25.01.21

Warrior of Morgoth
If the head of the country does not want to inject serum for himself, what should be the attitude towards it?

j
jax baron 25.01.21

Denis Kyokushin
I see you 1 are fighting back 😀, it is useless to write sense everywhere 0 Uncle Vova ate their brains and they can't see beyond their nose.

W

z8TiREX8z
Yes, he ate our brains so much that we, unlike you liberals, know that the vaccine is not recommended for people over 65.
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
facepalm
You are in the tank, I am writing to you in Russian that, unlike the American vaccine from which people are dying, THIS IS A FACT. None of the countries that purchased it complain about the satellite. NONE Well, you don't care, you say it can't be, it just can't, that's all.

z
z8TiREX8z 25.01.21

Warrior of Morgoth
Here is a wise guy for you, read it.
https://www.9111.ru/questions/7777777771156002/

there are no contraindications over 65, only contraindications for people with certain sores.
Pay particular attention to this
"In general, the doctor does not see any particular risks for the elderly and indicates their good health if they were able to survive to old age." So you invented your own story? Before you write anything, read it so as not to look like a fool. Therefore, the question is active why the head did not inject himself a vaccine.

None of the countries that purchased it complain about the satellite.
We will wait and see, we can only hope that there will be all the rules.

Yes, he ate our brains so

The question is for you personally, do you believe in everything that Putin says? And do you believe what they say on TV?

W

z8TiREX8z
Yeah straight to everything, are there any more stupid questions? I don't believe everything that Putin tells me and I don't believe everything that the TV says. But I do not believe in liberals in general, as well as in social networks and Western media. We have our own propaganda, they have their own more trenchant than ours. Starting with it was the American soldier who crushed fascism and thanks to America we won the Kursk Bulge, without America we would have lost, and ending with we welcome that Belarus banned the World Hockey Championship. There you understand a despot in power.

D
Denis Kyokushin 25.01.21

Warrior of Morgoth
You are in a tank, I write to you in Russian.
I also write to you: "Inject patriotically," but you immediately answer: "I am not me, and my ass is not." Why did you start this dialogue about the vaccine?
The warrior of Morgoth wrote:
But I do not believe in liberals in general, as well as in social networks.
What's wrong with social networks?
Spoiler

jax baron
Yes, it looks more like fun over perverse patriotism.
If he wants to, let him inject. I don't need it, I have antibodies

W

Denis Kyokushin
Are you not aware of prices and tariffs in your dill? Of course, they are 5 times lower than ours. And what is wrong in social networks, everything is there like you are cared for and cherished. The main thing is to write more Russia shit, the people are dense morons and everything is okay. And besides, to prohibit us to reproduce; to prohibit single mothers from paying allowances. That they breed drunks, you think everyone and me a moronic drunk. They give you a standing ovation. But you write that it is necessary to emasculate amerikosov so that they do not breed. Just the same you will be banned for life. All with them so you write the main thing more often what Russian people are freaks and how happy you would be if you were born a crest. ...