3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nikto nikto nikto 26.10.19 03:21 am

Trade.tricky question (Workers & Resources: Soviet Republic)

I do not understand why trade does not generate revenue from the sale of goods.a lot of shops and residents is not enough, and they can plus will not work .
6 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dima Dobrov1 26.10.19

no one no one no one
If I'm not mistaken - buildings (shops, cinemas, etc.) does not generate revenue. They are all free.

n
nikto nikto nikto 26.10.19

nightmare.not only that, there is no running water sewer and trash more shops does not bring money.it turns out that I only export the money only earn what?even there is no technological lines to see what in what order to build and inside the game tutorials not even.everything is so complicated that without YouTube is not enough! you could do that would have people's cars were and then all the buses that still need to somehow be screwed.the authors are really kidding me?
the level of play was worse than capitalism 2,but that game for years and weighs 200 megabytes in all!

R
Ramzess081 26.10.19

no one no one no one
If you organize the internal production and consumption it will be cheaper than to import. Therefore, the income from the shops you don't get, but reduce the costs of import, and optionally a part of the products export to export.

S
Sermiun 26.10.19

We need to organize the maximum domestic production. Income is generated only by foreign trade. And in this year, so to 75, it is necessary to sell not only in rubles, but for $

S
Sergey1983 26.10.19

no one no one no one
The game is called the Workers and resources of the Soviet Republic. In Soviet society, the state guarantees citizens protection, housing, employment, social security and consumer goods. In return citizens produce. And earns the government on the import of raw materials and products that are extracted and manufactured his own citizens. It all fits into the economy of the game, and yunyy pupil kapitalizdov no such idea in his rotten pot to keep not. In his understanding the state has to earn its citizens and resources to send thanks for the blue border with blue stars.

R
Roman Bagnyuk 26.10.19

no one no one no one
Yes, they do not bring good at Schaub the people of hawala!
And so Stroy the area of the mine, do the selling (coal, iron) trains (until you develop at least some income will be). How Netesova put toplivo can train to sell the income gogoriki what, and problems with attendants will not be!