3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
ShraM707 26.10.19 03:21 am

The game pirates on the net!!!! (Borderlands)

A pirated version of Borderlands you can play online. And help us in this applet Gameranger it is possible to download from here http://www.gameranger.com/. download the prog, install, signup and start GameRanger. in the Section, select My Games and you will get those games that you can play through it. Borderlands one of many. Just order 600 games. So...I'm a bit otexa from the topic =) Seeing the room go to the one that will like it and Go! enjoy a cooperative game! =)
Yes and also one... a little Prog on the net inglish, and basically there is a Bazaar in English, between users... so the need for language skills is present, but not sure =) good Luck!
385 Comments
Sort by:
I
IBM_d3m1urg 26.10.19

nick in GameRanger: IBM_d3m[1]urg

_
_M_A_K_S_S_ 26.10.19

explain how to create a GameRanger account and EV, and th something does not work

_
_M_A_K_S_S_ 26.10.19

explain how to create a GameRanger account and EV, and th something does not work

S
Super Kote 26.10.19

No way. It requires a key

S
Super Kote 26.10.19

No way. It requires a key

I
IBM_d3m1urg 26.10.19

Lele? what is the key? In GR just 3 types of accounts: Bronze (free) Silver ($) Gold($). Of course the default Bronze.

_M_A_K_S_S_ and what is difficult? Do everything step by step and be happy. E-mail only specify the one which definitely will foreign letter.

I
IBM_d3m1urg 26.10.19

Lele? what is the key? In GR just 3 types of accounts: Bronze (free) Silver ($) Gold($). Of course the default Bronze.

_M_A_K_S_S_ and what is difficult? Do everything step by step and be happy. E-mail only specify the one which definitely will foreign letter.

S
Super Kote 26.10.19

I nothing choose not to offer

_
_M_A_K_S_S_ 26.10.19

I stupidly entered 5555555555

S
Super Kote 26.10.19

I nothing choose not to offer

_
_M_A_K_S_S_ 26.10.19

and earned

_
_M_A_K_S_S_ 26.10.19

I stupidly entered 5555555555

_
_M_A_K_S_S_ 26.10.19

and earned

A
AlexMos 26.10.19

EV, everything is fine, but most hosts are unable to connect (there are just write filled, everything is clear, a maximum of 4 players) is 15 seconds. When you create your host, no one can be picked up. Because of what it can be. Can version game old or settings of Windows to change?
Sometimes I can connect, my nick First_Strelok, add to friends.
By the way, notice that if 5 seconds have not connected all not connected. Save your precious time :)

A
AlexMos 26.10.19

EV, everything is fine, but most hosts are unable to connect (there are just write filled, everything is clear, a maximum of 4 players) is 15 seconds. When you create your host, no one can be picked up. Because of what it can be. Can version game old or settings of Windows to change?
Sometimes I can connect, my nick First_Strelok, add to friends.
By the way, notice that if 5 seconds have not connected all not connected. Save your precious time :)

I
IBM_d3m1urg 26.10.19

Yes, there is generally not clear how it all works. Developed could update the network code. There is so you go online, look there well 15 exactly, then update only 3-4 of the room, and where you played does not appear.

You could connect to and can but a the list you. I just don't know based on what, there is a list of rooms.

I
IBM_d3m1urg 26.10.19

Yes, there is generally not clear how it all works. Developed could update the network code. There is so you go online, look there well 15 exactly, then update only 3-4 of the room, and where you played does not appear.

You could connect to and can but a the list you. I just don't know based on what, there is a list of rooms.

A
AlexMos 26.10.19

XoDiX rooms are prepared for your main quest. For example the you Asylum (Voult) then you can only connect to the server which runs this quest or quests Rania. So try to do easy main quests (like, dobijati to the dude to create a quest to get a new) one, and a complex such as saborit boss in the company
1 is more fun
2 more hosts
3 better loot

A
AlexMos 26.10.19

XoDiX rooms are prepared for your main quest. For example the you Asylum (Voult) then you can only connect to the server which runs this quest or quests Rania. So try to do easy main quests (like, dobijati to the dude to create a quest to get a new) one, and a complex such as saborit boss in the company
1 is more fun
2 more hosts
3 better loot

S
Super Kote 26.10.19

_M_A_K_S_S
not multipost

I also entered the numbers , but nifiga