3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NI12CK 26.10.19 03:22 am

Chocobo (Final Fantasy 13)

I'm on Chapter 11, where the promised Chocobo?
9 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mumby 26.10.19

14th mission to be executed - then open access to them. So go look for stones L'C and perform tasks. Otherwise they will not open.

R
Raelsveg 26.10.19

By the way, sorry off topic, but how the characters make in this 11th Chapter 10-20 thousand health? Simply have everyone whom you killed, completed almost all secondary missions, Crystarium also pumped almost completely, but it was no use.

R
Raelsveg 26.10.19

All the question is removed), Is beginning to reach Oerba and second rounds with Barthandelus, then you will have access to a new level of Crystarium, but already there is simple enough...

A
Averon 26.10.19

Stop I passed Aarbu and beat Barthandelus,a new level of crystal opened but 10-20 thousand of health,the first time I hear,explain pliz

A
Averon 26.10.19

Stop I passed Aarbu and beat Barthandelus,a new level of crystal opened but 10-20 thousand of health,the first time I hear,explain pliz

R
Raelsveg 26.10.19

Averon I'm a little confused. 10th level Crystarium is opened after the final battle with Orphan. If its fully pumped then the characters ' health will be very high, for example from lightning 20000, from Feng 24000, etc.

A
Averon 26.10.19

AA everything is clear

A
Anderby 26.10.19

After taking 14th mission will pass near 12 stone Cie'th, behind him near the waterfall grazing Chocobo. After the movie, we need to help one of them to fend off the monsters. This will bring up a tutorial for the management of yellow chick and the actually usable bird.
After its receipt is permitted to use the yellow-green circles in the valley, which opens up access to new missions and treasures.
After you dismount the Chocobo it runs away and you can find them in some places marked on the map with a feather.
Also, my Chocobo is moral. Every encounter with the enemy, lowers morale by one. As soon as all divisions disappear - the Chocobo will dump the rider and run away. Over time, the division restored.
Chocobo can locate buried treasures. The closer you put over the head of the bird with an exclamation mark appears. The closer the treasure the more fidgeting sign.
During the trip you cannot use the inventory to change gear, to swing crystarium circles and upgrade things, but to take the mission and using the balls and buns possible.

I
Igor Terskih 26.10.19

how to jump on a yellow circle