3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
St_Slave 14.10.20 06:45 pm

Sadoransy Shadouhart (Baldur's Gate 3)

Actually, there is a small bug, which allows to steadily increase the ratio with it by 1.
SpoilerIf you did everything right in the cave of Sovovedation, then Shadowhart you admits that she is a priestess of the evil goddess Shar.
GG: "I want to get to know you better"
- SH: "You already know a lot about bo, I love lilies and blah blah..."
GG: "Show me some lilies..."
then we get a z1 to the approval. This branch of dialogue periodically reappears. It is not connected with rest in the camp, because I rested 2 times, and the branch appeared already 4 times.
At the moment, the relationship is at the "high" mark. Until the opportunity to make a chance - did not appear.
14 Comments
Sort by:
s
shniperson 14.10.20

The opportunity to make a chance will appear in the wake.

M
Mythmaker 14.10.20

Schnipersonal
After the holiday in the camp she appears.

s
shniperson 15.10.20

Mythmaker
I'm sorry, I may well be wrong, because as for me, it would be more logical that the relationship with the character will happen after a while, rather than in one chapter.
At least that's what happened in DOS 2.

S
St_Slave 15.10.20

Schnipersonal
There is one "bearded" anecdote on the subject:
What will you do at the end of the world?
"I'll be one. Everything that moves, and you?
"I'll try not to move....
So, for the characters who at any moment can get "penta newcomers" from the head, this situation, than not the end? (not light of course, but specifically them). So it would be logical that the "girls" did not build a "girl" with themselves.

M
Mythmaker 17.10.20

Schnipersonal
Well, it may be more logical with yours. It may be more logical with my. The only thing I can assume is that in the future the character-li can be changed. The Larian promised jealousy and it is likely it will work both ways, not just so that the player is jealous of the NPS. But this is already a guessing bug. So far, the fact is that at least two stories appear in the first act - Shadowhart and Asstarion. How it will be on - who knows.

V
Vyxyxol 17.10.20

St_Slave wrote:
"pentaxi"
The Sta? It's actually tentacli. Xd

s
shniperson 17.10.20

St_Slave
SpoilerSpoiler
Spoiler I think Shadowhart would rather sell his soul to the devil than give my character.

s
sobr21 18.10.20

Mythmaker
And laezil? With her so too, there is an opportunity to make a fool of herself, though she behaves as if she does a favor))

M
Mythmaker 19.10.20

sobr21
That's what I don't know. That's why I said "at least" because I only have two characters with a close relationship. Will died in the siege, and the other two didn't show themselves except jealousy. Oh yes, I've got a reputation counter bugged - everyone's on zero, so I can't tell you what went wrong. ) Well, except for the obvious Will. It's already clear what's wrong. Gityanka sent me, said that I don't like you, at other times, elsewhere, maybe. And Gail yelled, "You're just friends!11!1!"

s
sobr21 19.10.20

Mythmaker
Wrongly made a sentence, I meant that Laezil also romances, and it was with her I romanced))

R
Rey4rtRO 19.10.20

There is a way to raise with her, and not only with her, the relationship is easier: we find a dog near the swamps, use a scroll/spell conversation with animals, persuade us to join us in the camp, if its owner "does not wake up".
After that, you can endlessly pet the dog in the camp and raise the level of relationships with Will, Shadowhart and Gail.
SpoilerPerpicon with it will not be in early access, diverge.

S
St_Slave 19.10.20

Rey4rtRO
Rey4rtRO
Near the karga there is a well, if you drink from it "water" then also you can endlessly increase the relationship. But only if the hag is alive.

m
makc11021992 21.10.20

Rey4rtRO
and without the scroll coped, just checking the attention on the collar, called the dog by name a couple of times and gave a sniff of his hand he then in the camp appeared at the parking lot)

R
Rey4rtRO 23.10.20

makc11021992
It is possible, but with the scroll the moment turns out to be a little more sad.