3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 14.10.20 06:45 pm

Discussion of the plot (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Here you can discuss the plot or its vicissitudes. Perhaps you have an idea of a much better story or setting - share it here.
8 Comments
Sort by:
M
MkkTk 14.10.20

Now there will be a bunch of haters, with the words that the setting in Scandinavia with the Vikings ug, could have been better. But I do not recall any more similar projects that allow you to plunge into the eras of the past, and give the same opportunities as THE. And as for the plot, there is too little information about it to say anything.

d
davidrf 14.10.20

There is no information, what to discuss? Or will we scribble fanfiction now?

S
Stas Kezhun 14.10.20

Sigurd at the end will become a Templar (in the Order of the Ancients will be) and GG will nail him, before that there will be a boss-fight with the artifact of Eden.

I.E. IMHO! Desmond's son in GG!

d
digitalkid 14.10.20

Just from those who believe that the setting is dull) Vikings roamed the territory from Iceland to Egypt, and they chose England and generally without the sea. But here's the story of the relocation and the opportunity to give the Vikings the wildest bribes.

P
Protocol10 14.10.20

MkkTk
Setting Scandinavia and Vikings UG. The theme has been stydden and beaten a million times. Dip once again no desire, especially this game from the yubisoft in which 99% of the time is running from point to point, stripping outposts, towers, collecting clothes and 1% on the plot which jubisoft makes one pattern type capture the area, establishing the influence, then kill the local boss and at the end of killing the main boss. From what was shown in the trailers it is already possible to understand that the yubisoft did not come up with anything new.

S
StormX07 07.11.20

Protocol10 wrote:
Setting Scandinavia and Vikings UG. The theme is stydden and beaten
In the genre of 3D Action there are no particularly games about the Vikings.
Just because you're playing isometric rpgs doesn't mean everyone's been playing.

B
Broook56 11.11.20

Protocol10
There's no desire
Clearly, your opinion will be taken into account. After the words I brought above, you couldn't go on.

E
EVP777 11.11.20

What to do playing on a ps4 quest affairs family does not plow does not send to the roller