3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FludoTron 15.10.20 04:23 pm

Your connection has been interrupted (Diablo 2)

Today it happened and my 95 lvl server was considered the seventh mule. You create a game, and after 10 throws out with a bug Your connection has been interrupted, well wigs know ) Such topics were already, the truth I admitted the probability that the reason is "viruses or cheats", but apparently on configurations that do not change, it can also happen.

Maybe it is still necessary to remove some innovations from the fashion of Grozdia Firk? For example, the same drop of mules? After all, it is already clear that this finished crooked works and throws away not only characters zlt;60 lvl.

But what am I?
Smoothly flowing out of the lower pool to play third-party resources)
11 Comments
Sort by:
g
g_n 17.10.20

Delete the bncache.dat file in the game folder.
Check that no third-party multi-cocoon programs are used.
Check that the game has the rights to create files in your folder.

O
Obsessed 17.10.20

FludoTron, WE'RE WAITING FOR YOU, MAN! *Satan.jpg* ;D

M
Mudrost Ondala 17.10.20

A typical example of a gopnik friend claiming to be a "union for suckers" and offering to go drinking beer outside the garages.
Don't be fooled! You will upgrade the 96th level - immediately and throw will stop, and the jah will start to sleep, and with hff the hum will fall on the norm!

R
RomanDII 17.10.20

Just wondering are you playing with the client or not?

O
Obsessed 17.10.20

RomanDII, he plays with the ofc server :D

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 17.10.20

Yes, if ping 5 or less than 20, then just the player plays with the server

F
FludoTron 17.10.20

g_n
Thank you for the answer. The problem was solved, it did not reach your way. From what I did - it was only a disconnection on the computer to fix the CredSSP vulnerability in the group policy editor, it was not done to fix Diablo 2. After that, the problem disappeared, but I will not associate it with this change with confidence. The game may start to fly out if there are or are no specific packages of updates in Windows. Or maybe not, and there were problems on the server side.
A drop of mules would be nice to disable, so that people do not have to guess over the reasons and play quietly.

O
Obsessed 17.10.20

A drop of mules would be nice to turn off
FludoTron, ;DDD would turn off on peg suffering! Play come on, in sho give! ;D

y
yiygit856uyy 17.10.20

the world is not without good people

F
FludoTron 19.10.20

Obsessed
You can make a drop of characters 98 lvl. Players will have an extra challenge and interest to reach 99 lvl!

O
Obsessed 23.10.20

FludoTron, um, I love Chellangi! ;D