3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sam_FisherPG 15.10.20 04:23 pm

Hacker group "CPY" is back

Hacker group CPY hacked several games at once:
Death Stranding
Mafia Defenetive Edition
A Total War Saga Troy
Efootball Res 2021
The first two I think a lot of people were interested, but the next two for the amateur.
8 Comments
Sort by:
V
Voin Morgota 15.10.20

Sam_FisherPG
And it's cool, pour the pirates a full cup, let them drink with us to the bottom.

G
Gomer11 15.10.20

I thought they'd been in the huddle a long time ago. The lawyers of the game-making are working.

V
Voin Morgota 15.10.20

Homer11
And what are they interfering with? What are you jerks the Internet was created as an exchange, a free exchange. And then homer11 was born and so thought, and what from the bosom of the grandmother can not take, let for audiobooks pays, for music, but for everything! And of course you do. You can see the school right away. When you weren't in the set in 2000, you always had quacks popping up, they're playing free games, and they've got at least eight points. What are you stomping on? And Fifu which is the same every year? For you, the sheep have been created, where you eat shit, with the wails of a masterpiece. And normal games go out in GOG and miracle profit get. And for you jerks there's EA, you're going to have to go.

b
bazilews 15.10.20

Welcome back!!!

a
airstorm 15.10.20

Sam_FisherPG
CPY did not go missing, they just had their own affairs, a lot of work. The main line-up of the group is the Italians... and, unfortunately, there are again strict measures in place to isolate against the sharply increased number of coronavirus cases. Well... Now they have time for break-ins.

P
Piratstvo blago 15.10.20

What could be nicer than hacking a good game?
Only hacking a few good games at once!
I imagine how heated the Pierdaki from those who did not wait and bought the mafia. And what is it like for those who bought the Totalvar saga and tormented for several months, while the game was ruled by patches, but to us and additions and optimison.

G
Gomer11 15.10.20

Morgoth Warrior
It's a fire.

G
Gomer11 15.10.20

Piracy benefit
Where did you see the good games? a dull courier simulator, a wry remake of an ancient game, the same year after year ft sim? A le? Here will come sribersrank, then it will be possible to take in a torrent market, because to buy it is such a thing.