3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zEmberg 15.10.20 07:45 pm

Optimization in Betka, who like? (Marvel's Avengers)

Optimization is like norms, but there are drawdowns, but even on my wood can play.
Good old Xeon 3470 4/8 3.8gh q rx 588
Spoiler
25 Comments
Sort by:
z
zEmberg 15.10.20

In general, went a little further, drawdowns just wild began with impurities, and the game itself is some monotonous already tired of it to play ..

n
neckotyan 15.10.20

It flies on the dog4.

n
neckotyan 15.10.20

zEmberg
It's a beta and not a game) shooter-luter. The analogue of warframe is a diwizh-antham-destani and so on. It's the same with the Avengers. To say since you said it is tantamount to showing ignorance and stupidity is yours. What is different from beta from release where will the heroes enter the content of mainland raids event . Karoche flogged. Since the homeless who can not afford to buy the game will tell how they on the beta played three days with one and a half cripples of heroes and bots))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

z
zEmberg 15.10.20

neckotyan
Yes, you look smart like this, I share my impressions, and from the game I expected another playing the beta can already understand the tone of the game and what to expect from it. And on the console ps4 she sats up the footage give God the picture there is terrible and so on.

A
AAAndroid 15.10.20

On the ultra in the 2560s1080 all was well with rare friezes in super-mixes.
Well, about bugs while silent, all the way, little things.

g
gennaz 15.10.20

In principle, with optimization everything is very good.
Spoiler
It's going to be even better by the time it's released.

R
RomGamer1 15.10.20

gennaz
Even better in what plan?

F
Floww 15.10.20

for the beta in general ideal, at 2080s in 4k and 2k on the ultras is played perfectly, sometimes rare drawdowns are and microfreezes for a fraction of a second, but it's generally a small thing. Yes, the graphics are certainly not a non-txt gene, but in general the toy is a bulge)

g
gennaz 15.10.20

RomGamer1
The optimization for weak PCs should be tightened up to the release.

R
RomGamer1 15.10.20

gennaz
I think not only for the weak, for all should. For even on powerful PCs there is drawdown.

j
jax baron 15.10.20

RomGamer1
And these are questions to dx 12 early they immediately sat on it had to leave 2 dx

k
kamikazzii 15.10.20

RomGam I after 5 minutes of play starts the fun constant friezes I r5 3600 rtx 2070super not playable

g
gennaz 15.10.20

jax baron
I agree, for the cards Nvidia had to be second to make DX 11, in this API they show themselves perfectly.

M
Marsj 15.10.20

At 30k/s exactly, over 30k/s unstable.

j
jax baron 15.10.20

gennaz
I've noticed they've been on the volcano in recent years except Duma no longer.

Z
Zombieller 15.10.20

gennaz
Dynamic resolution first disconnect)

R
RomGamer1 15.10.20

kamikazzii
I think they know about these issues and they're going to fix it for release.

L
Lex-one 15.10.20

Played this miracle, the game is exactly on the children and for children, I will not say anything about optimization, I have all the buzz.
But the game still flew out after 30 minutes, he did not want to continue tormenting it.

m
moblin 15.10.20

zEmberg
How wretched it looks when the hulk gives on the schothers and the dude in a second stands up as nothing happened ...

z
zEmberg 15.10.20

moblin
Yes in this game not only it looks funny, for example, this tinge who knows how to stretch