3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TwistDanceR 15.10.20 07:50 pm

What is it and what is it eaten with?! (Diablo 2)

I actually have to beat Arreat Summit and Baala on Hell and everything, but then there was a jewel, does anyone know how to handle it?

26 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 15.10.20

TwistDanceR, do the quest at Larzuk in the 5 act of socket in this armor and insert into it.

f
firkax 15.10.20

as well as the rest of the jewels
but you think it's a fiery soror, and it's cold, so it's not going to come in handy.

m
minovalo 15.10.20

With jewel the nagos decided not to steam.

O
Obsessed 15.10.20

Firk me over-tral.'s
the worst answer for a starter is not to come up with :D

TwistDanceR, uncle, it's inserted into the socket, but you don't have to hurry up with it, because you still have little smoot. If you make a cond, you can insert it (in a TR stick, for example), without immunov will beat the little bit harder.
p.s. Leave this shirt for Andy wounds, make a close - it will be more profitable on Helle.
p.p.s. small stones throw out the no one))
p.p.p.s. Do you walk with a normal attack on the left and a fireball on the right? ;D

S
Sweety_Mustard 15.10.20

Obsessed
how to throw - I'm afraid to imagine how many times he killed mefa to knock out these stones!

O
Obsessed 15.10.20

Sweety_Mustard, hand! in an iron glove)))

k
kot-stargazer 15.10.20

Obsessed
Fistil Mefa? )))))
By the way, there was an empty-net technique, there for a long time the people of Aral with this theme. ))))

O
Obsessed 15.10.20

kot-stargazer, I already had enough of the most fakers, ran even a beaver in them, such a buzz))

T
TwistDanceR 15.10.20

Obsessed
I wrote the summit and baal, the rest is fulfilled)

T
TwistDanceR 15.10.20

firkax
fo/meteor. It's just that this is the first time I've ever seen a jewel in my life.

T
TwistDanceR 15.10.20

Obsessed
Uncle, it is inserted into the socket (thanks, cap!)
-leave this shirt for Andy wounds, make a close - it will be more profitable on Helle. (Yes, I already understand that the guide was not an ais).
- small stones throw out the fuck)) - What?! And what about the runes of the aloping? ))
p.p.p.s. Do you walk with a normal attack on the left and a fireball on the right? ;D. )))

O
Obsessed 15.10.20

TwistDanceR, yes about Larzuk - then I burned, in this miracle armor do not have to make holes at all)) better swing clean nears, on the left button - ice blast. it would be good to get a belly, amul and a belt from the Tal Rasha set to find a smooch. As long as they are not there, any Skin of the Vipermagi will come. The belly and shield can be changed to Smoke and Rhyme in tower shield. it is worth bringing the "rapid recovery after impact" to 42 or 60%.

S
Sweety_Mustard 15.10.20

I'm thinking why they didn't write "Rainbow Facets" in the localization. "Jewell" and even "precious" was good :D

O
Obsessed 15.10.20

Sweety_Mustard, because it is not easy, and some damages were taken for it all the time. and it's hard to translate all sorts of "Vomiting malice cool" somehow otherwise. it is necessary to stylize, but as if there is a stupid docking of the templates of words that we change by child, etc.

O
Oxycanta 15.10.20

Localization in games in general more often - it's such a failure that even win. I once had a translation of D2, where mobs in Blood Moor and Den of Evil were called Gargantua and Brandashmyg. Try to guess the translation of Bastard Sword... :D
The only game in which I managed to enjoy localization (including voice acting) - is WoW.

Rainbow Fringe... Sounds like the author's name LSD.

TwistDanceR,
this stone is called a facet (rainbow facet). Think of it as just a bun to increase the damage. Actually, there is no special rule where to insert it, so it is used by players in absolutely any things. If you're not going to do MF, I'd put it in your hat if you were, because it looks like it's the only thing you won't change (which you don't need to change). If you plan MF-fit, then put in the weapon, because you are unlikely to find Ist runes, which can score your sword Ali Baba. And in a hat then perfect topaz.

S
Sweety_Mustard 15.10.20

Oxycanta
Titanium quest is well localized, there was still unfinished game lion heart - too, the company went bankrupt during development, but localization made for envy. Warcraft (3rd, about Vova xz) and translation and voiceover in general leave far behind any of the rolling films, one replacement of the German accent on the Georgian at the griffin what is worth.
It makes no sense to use a questodrop without the use of questodrop.

f
firkax 15.10.20

Obsessed wrote:
Leave this shirt for Andy wounds, make a close - it will be more profitable on Helle.
I think he's playing a single.

Obsessed wrote:
that we have are changing by birth, etc.
d2 engine it supports kind of like (official Polish localization is)

Sweety_Mustard wrote:
It makes no sense to use a questodrop without the use of questodrop.
Don't beat a rookie's head with your scum

S
Sweety_Mustard 15.10.20

firkax wrote:
Beat a rookie's head with your scum
Dada, as always soar, old, optimize the time costs of farm - it's for the back. I've heard about the nerds who were trying to think, do you?

T
TwistDanceR 15.10.20

Oxycanta
Yes. Thank you. One of the istran is already in the alika, and in Harlequin topaz sticks out (in the guides on the mf has seen it).

O
Oxycanta 15.10.20

TwistDanceR,
If you play a single game, then basically ist rune you will have nowhere to go for sorc and insert in Alibaba - it's an ok option. But if you play on the server, then in your case it has much more value than to spend on a bonus for MF. It could be replaced with all your things for a more suitable sorc. Inserting ist into a weapon is considered a majority, i.e. done when you already have it all.