3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ALANG90 16.10.20 07:32 pm

Rahni (Mass Effect)

I don't think there's such a topic, that's why I created it.
What did you do to the queen of Rachni released or killed?
In my case, I let go on the grounds that it will be our ally, especially the rickets of strong wars, the land for sure in the future will wage wars rather aggressive such alas the nature of man, and with such an ally as the Rachni the chances of victory will increase.
141 Comments
Sort by:
H
Holstad 16.10.20

bogdandt
If Ray (Music) himself said that the 2nd DLC would seem "funny" to fans, then I don't think that anything related to Rachni can be funny...

S
Shadow747 16.10.20

Can... Can...

D
DomeNatos 16.10.20

Personally, I let the queen go, all the time when I passed. In addition, there is news that in the second part of the rickety will help depending on this choice.

L
Lunh 16.10.20

I was very sympathetic to Rex, so I couldn't resist his requests. I had to kill.

P
Percival CoX 16.10.20

I let go of it, but I thought about 7 minutes.

r
rain69 16.10.20

Nuka naka nakah))) and what is it for the square main branch ?)

G
GameOver1993 16.10.20

I kill everyone when choosing yes I am cruel:)

N
Nuarlatotep 16.10.20

I've got a dead-rate grandmother. At first I doubted, but then I remembered how they pressed me before I started gas... Uh, well, do you know what kind of gas I am talking about?

B
Bansheevod 16.10.20

I let out, maybe cross into the 2nd part! (most likely to even be as an ally)

U
Ukropchik 16.10.20

What did you do to the queen of Rachni released or killed?
Killed, I hate insects like that.

N
Narbinger 16.10.20

Let.
I have a good Shepard).

m
mufthbuster [ushel s PG] 16.10.20

I let it go, but what's the point? In the second part there is no use from them, they once thanked and left, no help, although the whole game was gone.

M
McEclipse 16.10.20

probably in the third part of the final battle will be)

D
D.Artist 16.10.20

How could you let go of that scum???
I'd love to kill her,
and would have killed even if it had to be
there should be no creatures in the galaxy.
And Kroganov (although I don't like them very much)
there was nothing to poison the genophage, they
plucky, and if not them, the Cockroaches would
everyone was gobbled up to hell...

a
arbituur 16.10.20

Daemon Artist, genophag - a measure forced and absolutely correct. The Krogans can't control their own fertility. I don't think the Galaxy will get any better if it's captured by the krogan. Another thing is that 1 in 1000 is not enough. It is possible to modify the genophage, but it is impossible to completely remove it in any case.
And the Rachni seems to have learned a lesson from the war. And if you let her go, in the second part you'll know that you did it for a reason.

R
RPGeshka 16.10.20

I only let Rahni go because I don't want to take responsibility for the murder of the last representative of the species. I've got my elbows in my blood, let my bug live.

N
NickyJayson 16.10.20

as I didn't break Rex, she let me go anyway. I'll always have time to kill)

s
she-wolf 16.10.20

I let go, so am I a monster, to doom an entire race to death? There were certain fears that these rachni would in the second part, but no, I did not even see them, although the queen sent me a message. I didn't let it go for nothing!

T
Tiger[Overmind] 16.10.20

I let go playing for the paragon, and even for the renegade))) Kill says not only Rex, I generally Tali offered to kill them, but I did not listen))) Even Shepard - scum I am not capable of genocide.

Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 16.10.20

I was a hero - let go) But with a hint, if anything, let them kick on themselves)