3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cheb 16.10.20 07:33 pm

Who plays on what difficulty? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

I started to pass on the NOVIOK, at the 2nd location I realized that then it would be tedious.
Started again on VETERAN. Dogs bite more and become more lively, more still notice not yet had time, as only to start playing again.
With the rest in the 1st location dealt with without much problems.
On VETERAN from pseudo-dogs in the 1st location immediately fell tail ...

What are the changes to different complexities?
Will I then pull the level of veteran if the experience of passing the game on the easy is not?
Does the complexity of the game affect the likelihood of finding cool art and smoot?
213 Comments
Sort by:
d
drobilka 16.10.20

I tried at all levels and the most normal I found "stalker" not because I noob there .. beginners - too, too smeared even a snapper. just on the more complex unreal accuracy of enemies that kill me with a shotgun or a gun near the horizon with one bullet on the go, especially on the master! it's annoying - it doesn't happen. With that stealh-component in the game killed for good. Why tell the game the opportunity to carry corpses? me from the game realism of the nujon and not masochism q)

C
Cheb 16.10.20

How about items in hiding places, maybe on the master things can be cooler to find?

D
Devil wing 16.10.20

This game is below the veteran pass NO! don't get a full dose of s.t.a.l.c.e.r.a! I passed on the veteran, now I pass on the master and understand that it was necessary to start with this!

drobilka
Did you think there'd be fat people in the zone who forgot to take off their fuses when shooting?

We are looking for ... - and we learn from doubleposting.

V
Vladimir KVN 16.10.20

He passed three times. Stalker, Veteran, Master. It is difficult only in the beginning, when there is no armored man, no decent trunk.... And then - all the same... But the more complicated , the more interesting. And more trophies.
He started the 4th pass. Only out of a desire to try in business (in the game) heavy army armored -SEVOU.
In the same cop to play can be much more difficult ... Because I play on the grid - against people. And in a stalker - bots.
Their remission can be calculated. And they don't throw grenades.
And so - there are simple rules - 1) Don't be a fool - don't get shot.
2) Keep an eye on your health - treat them in a timely manner
3) Hetshot is the best shot, aiming at the head
4) Don't spare the grenades

d
drobilka 16.10.20

Devil wing

as there was a screw and a svd - the master became really little. the very thing - the arena on the master without normal weapons and armor q)

V
Vladimir KVN 16.10.20

Vintorez and GROSTA are good trunks. But they have a flaw. The store is small, and the cartridges are heavy. F 2000 - in total mass overpowers. There is an optics, a watchman and a shop for 30 rounds.
And the bullets are lighter.

d
drobilka 16.10.20

I removed the cross of the goal for the full joy - now I just can't with it - cuts my eyes. I advise everyone to play like that - especially when you're shooting - super.

Vladimir KVN
Weight - it's a small thing to them 2-3 pieces need on a brow. to the chass went with them and then in the Chernobyl - Bulldog-6 steers. And the f2000 is already out the door with the decoder. By the way - the exoskeleton is not in vain in the Chernobyl - it is just for the last stage. this is if the mod with SCAT is not installed.

E
EVIL UJIN 16.10.20

I'm on the veteran and without special problems, in the beginning only difficult with cartridges was, and now all about:). Although when there are more than 5 enemies in the open area, you have to steam:))

m
mr.Lars 16.10.20

The first time passed on a stalker without an official patch is quite easy, because the armor did not wear out, the second time began to pass with an official patch on the veteran, all like nothing, but the brones very quickly come into disrepair and have to fight almost without protection. In addition, armor and weapons with a patch have not risen in price. Therefore, I do not agree with those who say that the master play hard only until the appearance of normal bronics, any bronic after several tense shootouts loses its defense.
By the way tried to play a beginner for the sake of interest, just creepy to fill someone need to drop off more than one store, I really did not like.

M
MaLIce2k 16.10.20

I'm a Master. That's cool.. -))

S
Staryy dedushka 16.10.20

I'm playing the Master, too. The truth is that they're going to be.

d
drobilka 16.10.20

mr. Lars
26.04.07 14:16

just at the beginning of Sidorovich earn money and after the game of each shootout run to the merchant or sugar and buy new

You can drag megatons of junk in corpses.

S
Staryy dedushka 16.10.20

You can drag, but you run away, dragging a corpse with ammunition, is not very convenient.

d
drobilka 16.10.20

you need smoke grenades - as in a coloffduti - throw - and you all see and the bots are just blunt - like the heads of the beats.

L
Leigon 16.10.20

I'm a hammock on the Master of the boring just roll well but I've been stitched already 3 times!

I
Igor Ra 16.10.20

I play at the maximum level, without displaying the sight (though the version is not patched). Absolutely not stressful. Honestly expected that at this level of difficulty will beat all who no laziness. But I didn't notice the difference with much less complexity.

R
Reisenman 16.10.20

I play on the middle - stalker. It's fine, I'm not playing at all.

b
barcelonafannnn 16.10.20

on the Master went the whole game, especially did not strain, well, if the current first aid kit quickly ran out)).

F
Fartus 16.10.20

Veteran without any particular brakes. It is, sometimes reptiles in exoskeletons at a critical moment (there are no first aid kits/bandages/cartridges/armour/time/all at once) get away - I'm stupidly running away, and if you run not as aptly shot from all the hand guns in the eye!

M
Masterus 16.10.20

1 - veteran, 2 - veteran, 3 - master (finish)