3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cheb 16.10.20 07:33 pm

Who plays on what difficulty? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

I started to pass on the NOVIOK, at the 2nd location I realized that then it would be tedious.
Started again on VETERAN. Dogs bite more and become more lively, more still notice not yet had time, as only to start playing again.
With the rest in the 1st location dealt with without much problems.
On VETERAN from pseudo-dogs in the 1st location immediately fell tail ...

What are the changes to different complexities?
Will I then pull the level of veteran if the experience of passing the game on the easy is not?
Does the complexity of the game affect the likelihood of finding cool art and smoot?
213 Comments
Sort by:
r
rock music 16.10.20

Mike-Shinoda

Noob, I speak as it is. You develop your mouth and scratch your tongue, but you can't play.
and do not complain about the modem Internet - piss, and say. yes, and do at least one mod, and then you're going to have to open your tinge.

S
Sanya-life 16.10.20

Even I downloaded at the speed of downloading 1 kbyt/s rocked 8 hours cost 250 rubles, but nothing downloaded after all!, and to play EXCELLENT on the master in contrast to AMC where there is no balance
IMHO IS THE BEST MOD!!!!
P.s
Speed can be increased xz I just went to sleep lay down

And one such mod at least version 0.1 will write years 3

D
DevilGamer[univer rulezzz 16.10.20

You're going to play on the grid and it's going to be solved.

S
Struck 16.10.20

Yes, I agree!!! And I'll call, just play, I'm not such a strong player something, but I'm worth a snub, I'll see how you rush each other, and smear the pat ... He he!

D
Dude2393 16.10.20

When I played for the first time in S.T.A.L.K.E.R. I do not remember at what level of difficulty I played.

Z
Zander_driver 16.10.20

Hardcore isn't showing off. It's just nice for yourself to know that he can do a lot and can achieve what not everyone can.

D
Demolition94 16.10.20

Xiashi on fashion IS. Can you twist the thread there to make it harder?

Z
Zander_driver 16.10.20

increase the range of electric shocks in electrochemors. and then to collect a flock of 2 - 4 beasts and try to kill them.

S
Spiritbreaker 16.10.20

Well, if you listen to all the masters and veterans are snable... and in fact, the newcomer spruce pass.
I for example play on a beginner because I want to try out the game,all its goodness and enthusiasm, and then the complexity to change to a more suitable

S
Stepan1985 16.10.20

I almost all the games start on the master, in short at the maximum difficulty, if it is not possible to pass then lower. In stalker I cut on the master with fashion Reality.

V
VitalDrozd 16.10.20

The first time (very long ago) was held to familiarize himself with the game on the beginner, then exclusively on the master.
At first it was scary to remember, problems even on "ATP" arose. Then normally (shot) became, of course against the whole group in an open battle, of course, you will not shove, but the benefit of the game of all sorts of shelters is very much.

V
Virus_LR 16.10.20

Now here downloaded Oblivion mod, began to pass on the veteran, because for a long time did not play, but having reached the landfill put on the master, because after the game through the Internet, in solitary me at all no one can not kill.

S
Sergey Lunev 16.10.20

Simbion on the master of realism by the bullet boesh

S
Stalker17_PW 16.10.20

It's more interesting.

P
Plyus Adin nah 16.10.20

For the first time I play the master of O 0 I like, there are many cunning ways to solve problems, tactics.

S
Sergey Lunev 16.10.20

Ux. Loki I totally agree with you

_
_G.U.R.O.N_ 16.10.20

Veteran-Master itself is interesting levels, the current of the first aid kits is necessary, and so oh-so played)))))))

E
E.D.V.A.R.D 16.10.20

When I didn't have this game, my friend said that he had it for half a year.

S
Stalker17_PW 16.10.20

Master!

S
Stalkermedved 16.10.20

AMANDA at the easy level to play a cap hard to chera on a bloodsucker released THREE OF THE AX 74 while he's alive!!!