3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
King Stret 16.10.20 07:48 pm

I can't find a mod, apparently I was playing a non-existent game. (Quake 4)

That's the question. yesterday passed kwik 4 - in space to fly did not even have to. that I remember exactly about the quayk that in childhood played, I tell: the game begins with the arrival of small boats on some companion (in the beginning, like even a brief screensaver there is a arrival of the ship on the satellite)- - (in orig. 4 in general from the wreck begins). BUT in the game itself, the whole squad dies almost immediately and then (I've all in my childhood and did not pass) have to walk only one - all dark because the whole game was indoors. But exactly the basis -kwijk 4, I remember the menu music, and even how naively chose the complexity of the latter - the general sort of -and the description of complexity - the death machine, so it was definitely a croak 4, but BLIN! because in the e-zero in general is not 1 story fashion is not, and in YouTube (only some Egyptian fashion, but that shit in general). I don't know what I was playing.
7 Comments
Sort by:
U
Uncrimped 16.10.20

King Stret
The inscription "earlier (in childhood) about 5-6 years ago" just killed, further could not read. because I'm lying under the XD table

K
King Stret 16.10.20

Uncrimped
Well help you - in 2 themes wrote, and a separate creation)

U
Uncrimped 16.10.20

King Stret
I'm going to have a look at it.

S
SGate 16.10.20

about turrets more on Aliens Colonial Marines similar.

K
King Stret 16.10.20

SGate
Mb yes, but the cries of the Strog were the same as in the croak4, and the colonized Marins came out after.

K
King Stret 16.10.20

SGate
A friend of mine made this mod and voiced it) :D

K
King Stret 16.10.20

Uncrimped
In short, it was some kind of mod to kwik 4, as a supplement company, and launched a separate game (like Warcraft frozen throne). I found it back in 2016, but I didn't write about it anywhere. It's called zuake 4 - The Chronicles of the Infantry, youtube even have a passage. It is very strange that only torrents give out, but no info about what kind of mod and who made it.