3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SKOOOR 16.10.20 07:49 pm

Walkthrough... (Darkstar One)

Hello!
Note for those who are just beginning to get acquainted with spaceims or with this game.
THE MEANING OF THE GAME IS LIKE EXMACHINA IN SPACE!!!
Description: http://www.igromania.ru/articles/index_new.php?8541
Release date: May 18, 2006.
The October 23 version from AKELLA is patched up to 1.3 Translation-DECENT. The voiceover is complete.

Minimum system requirements: 1.6 GHz, 512 MB, video 128 MB
Recommended system requirements: 3 GHz, 1 GB, video 256 MB (30-35 FPS)

1. Be sure to print the controls - at the beginning will be
It's hard, but it's not long.

W, S, A, D - Acceleration Management
Gap - Access to control buttons
External inspection of the ship
J, C - Spin around the axis
X - Turn in line with the goal
F - Use equipment
E - Select a target by course
R - Choose the nearest enemy
T - Open goal list
Y - Select goal (help)
Tab - Switch Goals
1-3 - Choose the type of missiles
4-9 - Choose a type of plasma weapon
Yu, - - Speed Control
M - Compare speed with goal
K - Connect with the target
N - Map of the Galaxy
H - Leap into hyperspace
G - Attach container
B - Throw all containers
V - Time compression
L - Ship Magazine and Setting
Right 4, 6 - Energy Transfer Shield/Weapon
Right 2, 8 - Nose/Feed Energy Transfer
F1 - Help
F3-F8 - Setting up the interface

All life in the universe is concentrated near rare inhabited planets. The center of each system is a trading station, where you can repair the ship, deliver new equipment, negotiate with the customer. It is also easy to buy or sell goods here. There is only one trading station in each star system.

In addition, huge asteroids fly in the systems, inside which artifacts can be hidden. Finally, in each system there is a "gateway" through which ships from the hypercosm come through.

To move between star systems, you need to apply a hyperspace jump. The algorithm is simple: choose on a stellar (navigational) map (N key if you drive on the map with a pressed right mouse button, then the map itself moves, or the cursor to move the map at the edges) the target and turn on the engine (H). Jumping is prohibited near large objects (stations, asteroids) and at a distance of less than 4u from any enemy. After each jump, the hyperspace engine is not recharged for a long time. The map shows both the maximum distance for the jump and the limit for the current charge.

Initially, most of the star systems are closed to the hero: to discover new worlds, you need to move on the plot. In the beginning, 12 systems of planets were discovered, moving between which we conduct hyper-jumps.

The system on which the ARTEFACT is hidden on the map is marked with a green square. When you log in with an artifact, it's listed as a target (T). In the first 12 systems, only 1 ARTEFACT is available at once. Follow the story. Artifacts can be picked up in asteroids by yourself, and can be bought at trading stations.

After the training tasks (read the on-board magazine) will receive the FIRST FIRST RIGHT: BUY POWER (about 22,000 credits). Further on the plot will open other groups of star systems, which are available a lot of ARTEFACTS.

In the task to pick up the container: you need to approach it by almost 0.0 units and press "G" . Or through the "gap" menu to press a functional key pop-up on the right side of the screen (it will appear only near the container).

In containers carry goods for sale - up to 50 tons. The ship at the beginning without a container takes 20 tons.

The container is dumped by the "B" key. It will appear in the list of targets on the navigation map. The container is very degrading maneuverability of the ship, so during battles and flights inside asteroids it is better to unhook, and then pick up.

In asteroids it is better to fly with a view from the third person (several times press F4), to fight more conveniently with a first-person view - from the cockpit.

Cogoda are at the trading station, then look through the navigation map and choose the route of further hyperpredation. At the same time, it will be seen which goods in that system are exported (so they are cheap and they do not need to be taken from here), and which are prohibited. There's always a bad climb on smuggling.
Scarce goods - near the goods all stripes red, export (or cheapest) - near the goods all stripes green.

During the battle, you automatically or the "R" button select the nearest enemy. On THE FREE enemy, the place for the optimal trajectory of the shooting is displayed ahead of schedule. Use braking effectively.

To use the rockets you must first buy THE WORK AND ROCKET. Then
during the flight to press the gap and in the illuminated key in the form of a rocket to set the type of missile.
During combat, the type of weapon can be changed in pause mode.

Always take a repair drone with you. It's a one-time use. We have to buy.

When approaching the landing, use the "X" to align the ship or buy a landing autopilot.

Purchased equipment can be attached or removed (depending on the level of modernization of the ship).

Perform side missions (the map denotes q or M) - they give money, and sometimes weapons and ARTEFACTS.

Turn on the landing computer, install the microphone, scan, etc. is called by the "F" or "gap" key, and the cursor is a special keyboard on the lower left edge of the screen (it is illuminated).

In the factory there is a bug: in one of the rooms we fall into traps, to continue the path you need to shoot all the weapons platforms. Attempts to shoot the platforms in advance lead to a dead end: you should first wait for the moment when the characters realize themselves trapped, and then take active action.
18 Comments
Sort by:
M
MEDWED412 16.10.20

How do these artifacts get? I've already flown all the asteroids niodonago nor found

B
BIO_HAZARD 16.10.20

Artifacts can be mined only near certain planets, I do not remember exactly, because long played, but the general map should indicate the planets near which there are asteroids with an artifact. If there is no such thing, then there is another way, as soon as you fly out and hyperspace, you immediately receive a message that there is an artifact nearby.

M
Mevrik Montreal 16.10.20

I liked the game. I came with pleasure. Except that pirates in German yell (creepy as infuriating), and generally the localization is German, and so not bad. It was a joke to take out 2-3 cruisers in the system
BIO_HAZARD
Artifacts can only be mined near certain planets
not PLANET, but systems.

B
Black Hole 16.10.20

SKOOOR
Are you kidding me?

B
Black Hole 16.10.20

Or do you have nothing to do?

M
Mevrik Montreal 16.10.20

I think one reference would suffice.

H
HollowHeart 16.10.20

cool toy

M
Mevrik Montreal 16.10.20

That's not the word - cool. No one knows, the second part will be?

I
IneSTAS 16.10.20

people help can't scan the load, how to switch the kind of target?????

i
ileplonyi 16.10.20

Help. In the game Darkstarone has a moment where you need to check three containers. I'm steamed, I can't get through. Thank you in advance.

M
Maks_pk 16.10.20

People like to conquer pirated systems???

P
PrototypeM 16.10.20

people help can't scan the load, how to switch the kind of target????? That's the big question no one answers me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

X
XOJIK 16.10.20

Tab. or E sort of. in the settings, however, there is a setting of control buttons, i.e. the keyboard. Take a look. when you hit the target, hit the F or the space (I don't remember) and poke your mouse into the right

d
denis959 16.10.20

Hello, help please, I put the game on the note. with win 7 but at the start there was an incomprehensible nastiness of the cursor no. Help who knows what the problem is.

Thank you in advance.

M
MadGara 16.10.20

The problem with a third-person view --- the view switches, but the ship is invisible, changed settings and niffig, falls on the 1st all the time to fly

B
Belorusi4 16.10.20

For those who do not know what system you need to visit, that would be on the instructions of Ramirez to fly base to wet. where the distance is 5.1, and the move current is a 5-system Freebeycon!!!

S
StrikeX 16.10.20

how to change the look of the target when the task to scan the load is done in the bottom left corner where the mini image of the target rotates, there is a type of """ icon, it is pressed

S
Setton 16.10.20

It's a great game!!! I wish they'd released a sequel or remastered! And then there is nothing like it among the games (