3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kokoprime1991 16.10.20 07:52 pm

Useful things (stellar reputation). (Death Stranding)

I would like to create a theme in which one system will be clearly and REALLY explained, which well I am sure has caused you a question at least once- And NAD IT ME? I'm about 5 stars and the Equipment Improvement System. The fact is that there are settlements that give USEFUL things and which is worth paying attention to and there are just settlements that are stupid for ticking. Even sometimes with a violation of logic - when you see that there lives MASTER, you hope to get from him something significant or from the Engineer, and in the end gets (he did not guess) from the ARTIST O'o here you can be a little bit shaken.
Therefore, the purpose of this topic to write without unnecessary la la to whom it is worth paying attention, who should deliver goods, to whom almost no zipline should be pulled and why, and why on others you can score almost without pumping them to open the site.
Perhaps I will start, if somewhere wrong do not scold strongly (for I do not remember everything 100%).
1) Ignore any EX grenades, they LIKE seem interesting at the beginning, but only clog the place (or pouch), drain on resources.
2) Hematical grenades - your best friend for the first 10 hours of the game (4 pieces to take desirable, but until the moment with the advent of weapons.
3) Transport is your everything motorcycle thing good, but you will forget about it immediately, when you realize that the Truck Bridges 3 litres with an additional battery (DO NOT TAKE FREE for the use of 0, as well as an improved bike on the battery, I in the bike preferred to dope compartments for the cargo), which is in the Distributor south of the Lake Node (you need to pump FULL!) will give almost 5 times the battery capacity compared to the truck. that is enough for a long, shorter MAST HAVE!
4) Power contour - issued by the Engineer, at first (especially if you get 3 lvl of the case) it seems great, because you can wear as much as 300 kg, but I quickly forgot about it when I moved to the truck and began to use other stilts (about what then), and that would sprint used an accelerating body. Because it's to your taste, whether you need it or not.
5) Collector-mustachioed Boris Burda - who is skering next to the South Uzl, he gives (with ful pumping) 2 litres of casing, protective cover on the rubzak. In short - protection from Rain,Snow, etc., from the fall will NOT save! Noo the same level 2 can live a long time and therefore most of the cargo can be hidden under this casing. Again, it is necessary, decide for yourself.
6)Meteostation- get from it 2 level of flying saucer, on which you can put UP TO 600KG GRUCHA! And they can be combined with a rope (2 pieces) and pull behind you at the same time YOU (GG) will not get tired. That is, it turns out 2 dummies that carry 1200 KG of cargo behind you, that's sometimes this thing was needed. There are cons-eat-iron Giral Crystals (as fuel) - does not like not smoothness and steep stairs (does not climb them), and so often used as a bonus (if there is no cargo on the back and the trolley is empty) you can ride it ^_^
7) Old-it-withter- it gives a high-speed circuit, a very necessary thing, if you well say without transport and you have no more than 100 KG of cargo, you can rush as bad and run that TORIES zone, that MULOV. (At this point, you already no longer need the First Corps for weight tolerance and most of the time you will wear this particular body).
8) Studio of the chiral artist - this aunt is not just a fule but to make a little bit of a zipline (as I did stupidly flying then through the entire oil lake and immediately to the base of the ^_^ for it will give you a CHIRAL, and this is something you understood 4 times better than the X3 Bridges shoes, I specially put them not yet took 2 pairs (yes, still wore her orders , she after 5lv always gives them) and even refused for them from FAST TREVEL, because all the clothes remain in the box, and I lose 2 pairs of shoes, which will be enough for a good 5 hours did not want. In short, it is obese, heavy (because of the zone), but believe me it is worth it, you will wear only these shoes and almost not from the north of the map for the sake of them to stoke to her (I special zipline covered so that it would be possible from the North to it to fly, yes many lines, but faster than on foot).
9) Cosplayer-gives a bag for grenades, thus there is no need to wear them on the back, they are placed in a pouch - - - , the last level allows you to put a bag in which you can immediately shove 3 grenades (sort of 3), but in fact it will not take long to be 4-5 grenades per eye (this means you need 2 pouches of the first level and one 2, so I will explain). Also give an improved pouch for blood (ONE FINAL level enough for the eyes).
10) Item north of the Mountain Node - Gives armored plate 4 levels, in fact enough one piece and you will be able to experience falls from a great height (for it works on the principle of depreciation, which extinguishes the damage) and as a bonus cuts the damage on you from the firearm, when there were enemies with a firearm I wore two on each of the shoulders.
11) Distributor north of the Mountain Node - gives a very important improvement, namely the add battery on your bag (takes almost its FREE, but it is needed- in the end and get a beautiful salt from the 1st battery and improved blood poumization improved under the grenades and a couple of simple level under the grenades and I with such assembly the whole game ran), so this knot gives the pouchs under the cartridges , but in it did not see the need, stupidly there is no place, here choose - you refuse GRANAT or you refuse to do more. In the end, only the battery took.
12) Mountain knot By past already (by this time Bologan) this knot opens Injury, which at level 3 (of course NOT LETAL - - ANY MULA coughs from a couple of hits and the zone be healthy at the 3rd level way of switching to GEM cartridges i.e. FREE TV (in fact, replacement against the cow gun). It's a very functional thing.
13) Robotics- This is already a moment, replacing your high-speed prostheses for it gives ubiquitous stilts ^_^ that make it very easy to travel on - Snow, Mountains, Water, Slopes... You don't have stamina (unless specifically), in short the high-speed body has gone into reserve in case you need to sink, and these are better power for almost 300 KG at the last level q as a bonus on the legs access is something to hang (in power only on hand). It is desirable to get them up to the point when you need to take THE MAMA to your sister.
14) Doctor - just obligatory to pump - in 1) gives a BETTER FLL 2 lvl, and in 2)With 5 LVL gives improved bags of blood, and this is 1000 blood per pack, you forget about simple packages, I pumped bags and I had 8 (more did not do forth of all the sense) blood packets on 1000! Which recovers when he sleeps at the base. That is, when the package will write exhausted - NO IN NO NO NO YOU NO!!! Unlike grenades, it can be restored and these 8 packages you have enough for the rest of the game.
15) Evobiologist-gives Rocket at 4 lvl (I think it is not necessary to say that it is needed, but weighs God), in case of important negotiations ^_^
16) Peter Inglert (or one bastard (I will not spoiler)) - on the last level will give THE UPDATE version or as it says BETTER versions of weapons i.e. Shotgun, Automatic, Pistol, Throvmat.
Well, in fact, everything, all sorts of CRASY, improved RESOURCES, GOOD, GARMOSKI and other minuteres I do not consider vital objects. As a result, you can not pay such attention to others, and look only at these (if you need it again).
If anyone has something to add, maybe I missed something or made a mistake, do not hesitate. Only I ask you on the subject and without a srach.
3 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roman_Rid 16.10.20

How do I pump a blood bag that I missed a moment?

b
b1mbo 16.10.20

Roman_Rid
If I'm not mistaken it's a add-on bun that hangs on a backpack (along with an extra battery/grenade pouches, etc.) in the shelter. Cosplayer gives it away for 4 kind of star

K
Kokoprime1991 16.10.20

Roman_Rid
The blood bag is NOT dependent on the backpack. He's next to BB. Its only capacity can be extended and this package is already hung on the back of the backpack, as and where I described it. At 9 point, careful.