3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Volk-Naemnik 16.10.20 07:55 pm

Complexity award (Horizon: Zero Dawn)

When hovering over the point of THE NGJ, it is written that if you pass on ultra-high complexity - then unlocked all cosmetics.

I did not understand - you need a normal game to pass on this complexity that things appeared in the NGJ or you need TO GO to the highest difficulty and then get a reward?
If the second, it's nonsense - sweat for the sake of cosmetics for the third passage - well, it's not DS or RPG with a bunch of endings ...
4 Comments
Sort by:
T
Takkar_hAsam 16.10.20

I understood that the new game is a new game (I haven't played in the choir yet, the Internets don't allow it to be downloaded yet). if that's the case, I think you'll only get all the fun after you've passed the NHS.
The wolf-mercenary wrote:
If the second, it's nonsense - sweat for the sake of cosmetics for the third passage - well, it's
Well, it's a hike for those to whom the game seemed, well very bombable)))
changed: I Googled. In order to get all the makeup you need to go through the "new plus game" at ultra-high difficulty. That's it....

C
Chastichka Roya 16.10.20

Passed the XD on platinum and at the highest level of difficulty back in 2017, then and the second time knocked out (the first passage was on medium difficulty). Yes, in general agree with the claims, why cosmetics in the form of marks on the face and different viziers is available after the passage of the game, what's the joke? At the same time, the whole game about the tag of the seeker says almost every nps in the game, but you can draw this same mark on the face only after passing. It's crazy. In general, it is not clear why we get a set of cosmetics, because as a rule as usual, after the first passage the game will drop.

V
Volk-Naemnik 16.10.20

Part of Roy
The only excuse I can come up with - as the ddle came out later, it was quite possible to back two passages to in addition to come fully pumped and with all the cosmetics.

and now, yes, it's completely meaningless.

C
Chastichka Roya 16.10.20

The Wolf of the Mercenary
Supplement to cosmetics has no relation, because I bought DLC on pre-order, so by the time of release I found twice to pass the game and get all of them. It doesn't make sense.