3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
typical russian 16.10.20 07:57 pm

Why didn't Sam want to stay with Frageil at the end of the game? (Death Stranding)

At the beginning of episode 14, Frageil suggested Sam work together as couriers, but Sam said that when they touch him, they die.
4 Comments
Sort by:
l
legionle007 16.10.20

He's a ska fool!

L
Lex-one 16.10.20

typical russian
He loves extinction, not hers.

t
typical russian 16.10.20

so even on other sites with reviews there is no about this case.

K
Kokoprime1991 16.10.20

typical russian
To understand this twist you need to be born Japanese because only their replenished brain can explain it. What kind of love we are talking about, his whole game as a boy was chased there by the courts and only for their own purposes in fact only because of the ability of resurrection with him only talked, and so all do not give a shit to Sam. Then then the question that Sam himself asked at the beginning of the game - WHERE YOU BEFORE WERE? That's how it is. And to work with NE, or rather will come out on IT (well, her cheating ability to teleport with problems- she can not move loads, so-so Sam was not needed, in the end I sit so I sit THERE, but you're immortal t.h. run you - type OF HONEST ROLE), and he we have an independent lone wolf, in fact the heir to the corporation Bridges and why he should give it up and go? Normally so (I would be offended) was worn by SAM consider all plugged, and then someone else has something, gratitude. There's still so much that Sam will work, and in general Sam clearly and deserved a rest 8)