3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark Kahn 16.10.20 07:57 pm

Character is not created (Dark Souls)

Created a character, and the button To accept not an asset all the more ... What to do???
14 Comments
Sort by:
s
scFlinT 16.10.20

It was the same thing: I think, whether I'm a fool, or skis do not go. It turns out that there is still a field on the left at the top to enter the character's name - it is also necessary to fill.

D
Dark Kahn 16.10.20

I didn't see him either... It's dark and not signed like the others...

H
HazeNYN 16.10.20

Lol

d
drobilka 16.10.20

the dog, too, blunted on this thing.

so gnarled port with has not yet met. Brightness can be rebuilt only at the first start, there is no further such possibility, as a result, the game is a constant dark and beyond two meters of niher is not visible ... buttons at hints are incorrectly displayed, and generally located without any logic, the music is just terrible, and in the consequence to make it quieter it is not possible I am afraid to imagine what shoals we expect in the gameplay ... if all this hemorrhoids are the one that says that the game is very complicated, then I twisted them all clockwise ... First impressions - the game is full of fucking. I don't understand what the Ign 9 put for. 3-4 it is a red price, and I'm afraid further impressions will only spoil.

Buy this? I don't think so. I don't advise anyone. Is that what you're playing? I envy your fat forehead.

G
GODz1lla 16.10.20

drobilka
Brightness is quietly tuned, just click "End" button, then arrows find the item "change the settings or leave the game" there will be you item "Brightness" and change yourself to health. Everything can be seen in the game, put a fix, and in general I would like to see you, you are in the catacombs or under the city in the sewers ... Buttons mood for myself, personally I did so, now quietly playing on the keyboard with a mouse (if necessary, I can send my control, everything is conveniently configured, in my opinion). The music is essentially average, although there are good compositions, the sound also changes in the settings from the game at the touch of the "End" key in the "Tune" paragraph. The game is really complicated and not because of hemorrhoids with her, and her enemies and bosses. The score of the game is fully deserved, how can you just take and the game? The developers immediately stipulated that they have no experience with porting on the PC, so they are forgivable.
And yes, I bought the game, it looks like Dark Souls is the only representative of the complex RPG on PC, this we certainly won't see for a couple of years, if we see at all, and I would not give up Demon's Souls on PC.

d
drobilka 16.10.20

Well, maybe I'm hot.
I'll give you yours, I'll give you a cut, then I'll scatter it in my own way.

S
Sylar54 16.10.20

GODz1lla

totally agree, there are very few such games
And the settings... I made simple... menu put on the ESC (more familiar than The End), capturing the target on the q, parrying on the Ctrl (to block and fend off was convenient), switching weapons and slots on the X,C,V, open the doors and so on F, walking rearranged on Num layout and there also threw the main blow and special (just in case), but that's not even useful. put nomousy (hide cursor)
and everything is perfectly played)))

G
GODz1lla 16.10.20

drobilka

I'll start: I put the menu key on "T" English, I believe that so quickly climb into the inventory, you can change if, not satisfied. Attack on the mouse, respectively on the left and right keys, try to get used to the sensitivity, the fix is not yet out, but I just take the capture of the target on the key "F", the block on the left shift, parrying on the counter, the action left on the "Y", drinking estus and yezing objects also left on E. Take the weapon in one/two hands on the "Tab". Changing the left weapon to the C, the right to the V. Well, in general, you will look at the management and understand. Very advise to put a fix, throw in the root of the folder with the game, therefore disable in the settings smoothing and blur, the graphics are quite good turns out, and then in the game, or in the menu - to disable the cursor in the key "F9." Fix for graphics take here - http://blog.metaclassofnil.com/?tag=dsfix Control Settings to throw here: For Win7 - : :Users'User'User Name"AppData'Local'NBGI'DarkSouls; For WinXP - : Documents and Settings
But the management itself is http://www.mediafire.com/?aamalrapwwhy7hn
And yet, if you do not have the resolution of the monitor 1920x1080, then in the file change items "Width" "Height" on their own, well, or try to run like this, suddenly start and then in the menu all change.

Sylar54

Well, you have the management almost as convenient as me, just slightly changed).

d
drobilka 16.10.20

I'll say something different, but thank you for the detailed answers and explanations. now then, thanks to them, I'll sort it out and set it up myself.

T
Termit87 16.10.20

hello to all and please will respond if anyone knows what kind of running miracle with a diamond instead of a torso sitting in the barrels of the tower on this same before the two boss

A
Asmoon 16.10.20

It's a miracle at first the source of shimmering titanite, if you catch sure. They are disposable, but until you fail it will appear in the same place after each of your respa or rest by the fire.

T
Termit87 16.10.20

thank you, but even though it's on my moss of zero emotions, just stupidly disappears ((((

T
Termit87 16.10.20

Okay thanks for all it in the goal and really hit

V
Vitaliy-1 16.10.20

scFlinT
That's just me after entering the name button to complete the creation become no active fig knows why