3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tmb72 26.10.19 03:34 am

What level of English proficiency is required for the game? (Disco Elysium)

There is information that the amount of text in the Disco Elysium is comparable to a role-playing game"Planescape Torment 1999. Wait for Russification?
13 Comments
Sort by:
a
andi555777 26.10.19

I thought to wait. the level of English is very high need

T
Tmb72 26.10.19

There is information that the amount of text in the Disco Elysium is comparable to a role-playing game"Planescape Torment 1999. Wait for Russification?

a
andi555777 26.10.19

I thought to wait. the level of English is very high need

A
Andrei YP 26.10.19

even if there is a good level of English in playing game in my opinion better to play on their native language and more immersed in the game and better understand it. It's the same as reading an interesting book.

A
Andrei YP 26.10.19

even if there is a good level of English in playing game in my opinion better to play on their native language and more immersed in the game and better understand it. It's the same as reading an interesting book.

A
AngelSetsuna 26.10.19

very, very high. because there is such terminology is found that wow. from medicine to chemistry, and so on.
but the game is simply a masterpiece. 2-3 hours it pass unnoticed because 95% of the game(in my opinion) is the dialogue and not just with NPCs but also with itself(and it's the coolest dialogues).

A
AngelSetsuna 26.10.19

very, very high. because there is such terminology is found that wow. from medicine to chemistry, and so on.
but the game is simply a masterpiece. 2-3 hours it pass unnoticed because 95% of the game(in my opinion) is the dialogue and not just with NPCs but also with itself(and it's the coolest dialogues).

F
Fel1x Argyle 26.10.19

To play in windowed mode, ctrl+alt+prtsc in game, open the browser and go to the Yandex translator for the pictures,then press ctrl+v, select the text which you want to translate and voila you have a no transfer. This is for the impatient.

Spoiler

F
Fel1x Argyle 26.10.19

To play in windowed mode, ctrl+alt+prtsc in game, open the browser and go to the Yandex translator for the pictures,then press ctrl+v, select the text which you want to translate and voila you have a no transfer. This is for the impatient.

Spoiler

l
legusor 26.10.19

the level of English needed there so that you successfully pass IELTS or TOEFL for about the maximum score for all sections.
with knowledge of the language level MAY NEYM OF SASHA AY EM FROME RUSH meaning to play this game is not quite the word, the same goes for option Alt tab+copy-paste into translator.
the point of this game is text. this game is about dialogues and text. there's just a tremendous amount of text, we can say that this is a text RPG, and everything else is there only for background.

L
Lobo 26.10.19

Tmb72
The developer said that even then add Chinese,German and Russian language in the game.

l
legusor 26.10.19

the level of English needed there so that you successfully pass IELTS or TOEFL for about the maximum score for all sections.
with knowledge of the language level MAY NEYM OF SASHA AY EM FROME RUSH meaning to play this game is not quite the word, the same goes for option Alt tab+copy-paste into translator.
the point of this game is text. this game is about dialogues and text. there's just a tremendous amount of text, we can say that this is a text RPG, and everything else is there only for background.

L
Lobo 26.10.19

Tmb72
The developer said that even then add Chinese,German and Russian language in the game.