3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Luzinkpot 17.10.20 09:10 pm

A (Diablo 2)

And GC on the def does not make sense at all ?

150 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 17.10.20

Luzinkpot, Aukei. As for me, it's better to do a double-look from Frozen Orb. for MF sork many problems are solved by Spirit in the monarch, but blocky with it is not worth it.

[
[_JENKA_] 17.10.20

Luzinkpot
to begin with, I advise methor - orb shor

k
kot-stargazer 17.10.20

firkax
for the jaws (what a pv that pvp) is also normal
2 sockets there as you can see from the screen no
+100-150% Enhanced Defense (varies)
+2 To All Skills
20% Increased Attack Speed
8-10% Life Stolen Per Hit (varies)
+25-30 To Strength (varies)
+10% To Maximum Poison Resist
Fire Resist -30%
Poison Resist +70%
15% Chance To Cast Level 15 Poison Nova When Struck
Level 3 Venom (20 charges)
Well, yes, 20ias 2 all-zikel,25-30 forces of course worse than 30 frv and craps.
And find a common-sense explanation for the 30fv pvm?
Toko do not need to say that she is so quick to farm will be, with the manalich it is much cooler and faster will be than with this 30 frv)))
This stat is necessary only for pvp onli, it is simply irreplaceable there because the slow ama is a dead ama and if there is not at least 150 frev then in principle it is a failure .Tiara on pvp amu without frev what stats would not be on it.

k
kot-stargazer 17.10.20

Luzinkpot
You've ruined the sorch, it would be better for her to swung the frosty sphere near the place near and lightning instead of a chain of lightning ...
Imho, so damaga would be many times more.

S
Sweety_Mustard 17.10.20

kot-stargazer wrote:
Tiara on pvp amu without any stats that wouldn't be on it.
No, well, I was chasing in some 2 aams 8 ml, 20- with lute stats. The break on the ias was without mavina/andi, damaga was enough, but the manotjor made me very happy, even on the ring 6 ml was. But the main reason why I wore it - the griffin had to buy, and the tiara despite the state- the market was not quoted from the word at all.

O
Obsessed 17.10.20

Sweety_Mustard, you can generally consider the bild at the construction site on the pv java with a slope in the fiza - heilor, guillaume, titan, gore, forte (if there is) - then even one ring with 6-9% ml (of vampire) will shine with all colors. Heilord, hat, peppercorns - 55% ias - you can live.

S
Sweety_Mustard 17.10.20

Obsessed
yes, we need to discuss this building - it's past interested, swings and we will tell :D

O
Obsessed 17.10.20

Sweety_Mustard, there's no big profit besides the "joyful manojor" there, I think. fragile 100 (or 105...) ias jaw with an emphasis on lightning and -lres in conjunction with the convoy will beat much faster and angrier. And without a convoy- sho, sho ta. )

k
kot-stargazer 17.10.20

Sweety_Mustard
I wrote about Pvp Ama, there's one of the main haractcryst.
When I experimented with jovks, even a vampire gase dressed because of the mana lych, and he quite normal in the barn for example showed himself.

N
Navos 17.10.20

Sweety_Mustard
Pvp Bova should run fast and desit
otherwise it's a free ear. 30frw with a cap - this is critically important, as the equivalent of ten pitches with frw.

kot-stargazer
By the way, Gaze also tested in conjunction with Silkweave - the norm budget version of sustein for java.
Ideally, of course, a phoenix.

k
kot-stargazer 17.10.20

Navos
I would say that any pvp ama should run fast and desit, because she has the most complete breaks on the fkr and therefore enigma her poch. There were attempts to dress because of the same frev on the enigma itself but it did not lead to anything good, often the forte or the bramble is better.

O
Obsessed 17.10.20

Ideally, of course, a phoenix.
and that's why enigmu
Naos, gentlemen, you make me blush in front of Firkax. The starter looks at you so DNA in bewilderment and thinks, "what hat are they discussing?" ;D

L
Luzinkpot 17.10.20

This way!

O
Obsessed 17.10.20

Luzinkpot, everything, on three sets is enough! Life was a success! ;-)

z
zulin_ru 17.10.20

O
Obsessed 17.10.20

zulin_ru, do you want to ask if it's a hat?

Z
Zitbastard 17.10.20

Luzinkpot
It's a good zoom!

k
kot-stargazer 17.10.20

Obsessed
zulin_ru
I can answer this: throw there the sphere of amplification and see what happened, if the norms, then the sphere of kings. Then drag to the machine to finish the remaining sufixes or prefixes.
If you don't have the norm, throw the sphere of change and so until you have a knuckling of norms and then, read above.
There are also esence they will immediately make a work of gear, and sometimes it makes sense to use them.
There are also phosili and resonators, too. You just have to understand what fashions you want to catch.
Well, the cherry on the cake is a new craft through the garden garden, it is now och. steering though and the league gamno.
As if here is...

N
Navos 17.10.20

zulin_ru
4 socket/xx life armors have a very narrow area of change. This will be worn either by a krapo-focher, wrapped in facets, or some exotic Amazon. Good, easy base with 4 sockets and 100 life - will be valued norms, the rest of everything - imho krap and will always be overpraced by the seller.

O
Obsessed 17.10.20

kot-stargazer, man, I just wanted to leak! ;D And in the garden-garden of rakes that is?