3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Luzinkpot 17.10.20 09:10 pm

A (Diablo 2)

And GC on the def does not make sense at all ?

150 Comments
Sort by:
N
Navos 17.10.20

Obsessed
That's it, Obs, you have a high morality now ;D

O
Obsessed 17.10.20

Navos, hi, morality! :DD

L
Luzinkpot 17.10.20

How do you do that? By my standards ...

L
Luzinkpot 17.10.20

Yes, just boast decided, just it's the first time, the first spirit shield this season, only now since the sticking was gone, recently took a stick 16/12 lifting strength.

k
kot-stargazer 17.10.20

Luzinkpot
In the ethereal dummy do, it is 10 forces less required.

L
Luzinkpot 17.10.20

kot-stargazer
And like to change when it breaks? So monarchs will not get even more ethereal.
And for the idea of the q. I'll know there's less demand.

L
Luzinkpot 17.10.20

Although I haven't tried to play ethereal, maybe it's long "serves." Sorka's such a class that she can't be a mile away. Although sometimes she gets it.

J
Jay_xD 17.10.20

like a year and a half already on the forum, even the couples learned to drive)) and to distinguish total junk from perhaps something fit did not learn) how so?)

L
Luzinkpot 17.10.20

Jay_xD
Yes, I mixed up Offer with Need yesterday .Mistake (a year and a half on the forum)
What's wrong with that? I do not interfere with anyone. I haven't learned anything. I'm sorry, but you didn't teach me anything to ask me such questions, I'm myself touch by trial and error. (Well a couple of people prompt and do not ask for anything in return)

L
Luzinkpot 17.10.20

Jay_xD
Please do not be offended by my answer, I heard that you are one of the most adequate people in the game, and crossed paths with you like more than once .But only the teacher can ask the student.

K
Klassewer 17.10.20

Start playing hardcore. Softers except their pvp is not interested in anything, they will call anyone a noob who plays not as they are accustomed. And they'll tell you and help you.

O
Obsessed 17.10.20

Luzinkpot wrote:
How do you do that? By my standards ...
Spoiler

L
Luzinkpot 17.10.20

Obsessed
Klassewer
The picture is funny, but I won't play hardcore.))
Where do I go, I'm not so much a fan.
For more than two hours of pharma I miss.

L
Luzinkpot 17.10.20

Obsessed
On the account of the picture, I then low love persians hand ... And they say thank you.

F
FludoTron 17.10.20

That's the kind of player on the server wants a firkas. Happy from any krap.

L
Luzinkpot 17.10.20

And in general, this is one of the few motivations why I still play, the low lvl has not been canceled.

L
Luzinkpot 17.10.20

FludoTron
I don't know who Firkas is. I'm so wanting to play, I.

F
FludoTron 17.10.20

Luzinkpot wrote:
I don't know who Firkas is.
I'm telling you, he's a happy man.
SpoilerSparty in the dark, blessed is the one who doesn't know.

L
Luzinkpot 17.10.20

FludoTron

O
Obsessed 17.10.20

Luzinkpot, in fact, FIRKAX is your friend. He wants you not to play. the most relishing, it's communication, a party. in d2 it's a pvp. and in 2020 it's not at all thick. You can't find an opponent in quake3. And in the dotu2, probably - at least get used to it)