3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
XOPSSS 17.10.20 09:15 pm

DLC the Ancient Gods (Doom Eternal)

I want to take a sizon pass, but for a month or two I can't see this point in Stima. Who will tell you how to solve this question?
29 Comments
Sort by:
l
legusor 17.10.20

you need to take the deluxe edition. This edition includes a season pass for the first year of the game. you will have an add-on as soon as you come out, if you bought the game in the deluxe option.

X
XOPSSS 17.10.20

legusor
I bought a regular version of the game. Two months ago, in Stim I saw on the page of the game - the option to buy separately sizon pass. He's gone now. MB who knows what about this

m
m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r. 21.10.20

how do you get to play it??
buy can't, start playing too, although I have a deluxe version

X
XDDRUS 21.10.20

m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r.
You go into the game and in the main menu under the company to appear dls.

m

XDDRUS
I have nothing, he offers to buy it, for some reason, and I can not buy, there writes that I already have this supplement and I can buy it only as a gift, although I took the deluxe version of the game, there all the additions had to be included, along with the seasonal pass

D
DemonXL1080 21.10.20

m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r.
Click back, the add-on is available on the HOME screen, here's a look...

m

DemonXL1080
I click on it... he buy offers
See there's a basket drawn next to the add-on?

D
DemonXL1080 21.10.20

m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r.
Yes... And look at the extra content in the stim?

v
valsid 21.10.20

Well, it's creepy, crazy crowds of demons are tearing even at the lightest!

b
bma2004 23.10.20

Bottom. Stupid crowds roll. The game is stupid for hardcore players.
Even at weak levels the scribe is full.

what a joke in such a...

Z
Zombieller 27.10.20

And I'm good at playing, I'm going to ultra-tough. As well, of course, but I did not think that on the lung people will experience problems)

s
saa0891 27.10.20

bma2004 wrote:
Bottom. Stupid crowds roll. The game is stupid for hardcore players.
Even at weak levels the scribe is full.

what a joke in such a...
On the contrary cool,at least one real old-school shooter, where will not be stupid to sit behind the shelter, and you need to move the buns very quickly and use the weapon wisely.

b
bma2004 27.10.20

saa0891
The game should be fun, not when you're tearing up

K
Kokoprime1991 27.10.20

saa0891
Is this where the old shooter was? Where as in the ass stung under the intravenous Redbull wear and shoot where the eyes look??? You're talking about not sitting in a shelter, but basically it's clearly about Batlu-Kaldu and if you didn't know to sit in a shelter and not run under bullets like a ram - it's a part of the strategy in the shooter and in general even in life ... (for all the other jokes you are always on the move, but not such a pancake)... And this game is for autistic people, with a 0-1 twist, who HAVE to think about tactics, about strategy, they have a LITTLE IN GOLU and a lot of SpetzEEctO On the screen that was the eyes stupidly after 30 minutes of such a game will change places.... I don't know how much it would hurt physically to play it, my eyes just flowed out... And what kind of pancake is still CONTROL GUNSEK we are talking about, stupidly two or three screws for the rest of the game all the rest of the garbage well and moments to replenish the weapon, armor-kp through a flamethrower and saw ... ALL -- The game has become faster, but not more interesting. In the first (modern) part everything was on a level.

N
Neogenis 02.12.20

Everyone hello how to buy a d'ls in Stim to the supplement worked? .You just sell-out.

T
Tomas Sevchenko 02.12.20

Neogenis
For 1000r there is now deluxe edition sell, he bought yesterday in it the whole company ,multeplayer"addition story.

P
Palych Rokov 19.03.21

Tomas Sevchenko
Neogenis
Guys, tell me how many hours is it really dlts? There was a pirate, I went through it in 25 hours, is it worth buying for the sake of two plot dls litsuhu? I'm just wondering how many hours to play there

T
TopPCGamer 19.03.21

Friends, I understand correctly that if I barely mastered the main game at an easy level, then dlc is better not to buy, since there will be unrealistic difficulty for me?

G
GetJet 19.03.21

TopPCGamer
I think the difficulty will be the same as in the main game.
I do not think that the developers will make DLC only for fierce nerds with foggy glasses, rewound with tape, greasy hair and unwashed pussy.

j
jigadloff 19.03.21

TopPCGamer
GetJet
Well, actually, the DLS will be more complicated than the plot, which is only 2 marauders at the same time or a marauder reinforced by the "spirit" in the last gates of the executioner, + with him 3 hunters at the same time! And the last boss has as many as 4 phases - in general, you have to overcome)) I'm afraid to even imagine that in the second DLS they will gash.