3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikita Malahov 21.10.20 10:21 pm

Some problems, help please

I'll be brief and clear. Gathered the comp, installed the wind, updated the wood, all is well, everything flies. But sometimes there are games or sometimes even some applications begin to frisit, spike (xz as it is called), just the feeling that falls fps up to 20 times in 30-60 minutes of the game.
Assembly:
asus rog strix b450 f gaming
Ryzen 7 2700x
Gtx 1660ti (gig)
hyperx predator (2x8) 3000mhz
bp from be quiet at 750
2 ssd m2 and 1 terabyte

Overheating can not be worth the tower, the temperature in games no more than 60 hail (in the same warzone).
I tried everything, maybe the wind was crooked, or I put it, I'll leave it to the last opportunity because there's a lot to keep. Maybe who's come across this?
5 Comments
Sort by:
v
vitalik76 21.10.20

By modern standards, you don't have enough stars from the sky. Why are there friezes? Well, there are many reasons. For example, the antivirus may periodically manifest itself.

R
Ryazancev 21.10.20

Nikita Malakhov
Is the operative set up? XMP or 2133 mg? It is very desirable to set it up on a calculator for Reisen. A little treats the friezes of memory dispersal with these "stones."
Pay attention to the temperature of the power chains of the mother (VRM). The mother in this regard is not very. Maybe after a long load because of overheating miracle?! It won't hurt to check the temperature.

M
MakeHtosh 21.10.20

Ryzen 7 2700x

N
Nikita Malahov 21.10.20

MakeHtosh
sometimes it's better to be silent than to say something. take advice

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 23.10.20

Nikita Malakhov
You're like Vindu, you have to go and turn off the excess stuff. On the folding: a) Game mode b) Xbox service (and/or xbox game bar) in) runtime broker I have on the brain rides
In general, you can walk with the Win 10 tweaker program, and take off and disable all unnecessary. There are comments on memory. Hmm, it looks like a cleanup option every 30-60. I put an empty standby list on all the computers, and time every 5 minutes.
Regarding the swap file. If you haven't touched him, you shouldn't. It is the default on the SSD is put - "by choice system," at 16 do not disable.
Windu takes from the official site, not assembling from the dock rolfs, those collect slag.
Nikita Malakhov wrote:
even some apps are starting to frisize, spike
What does "spike" mean? I take it, roughly speaking, while on the desktop? Or what kind of apps are they?
Nikita Malakhov wrote:
drops fps up to 20 times in 30-60 minutes of play
A similar was in the area of the clogged cache, a shoal of wind. It is necessary to assess what exactly, according to the indicators of the monitor is happening at the moment, to connect. In principle, in games, this can be attributed to reading data with HDD. But looking where, usually with a good disk, a powerful protz, such a discreet. The processor should have free resources. But again, "apps" need clarification. Games are one thing, and work is a little different.

Twitter:
However, it is not a fact that pumping in games will not be required.
The warzone mentioned is 21GB. The swap file is 16/5. At 16 FP is needed.