3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Painguard 21.10.20 10:23 pm

Base radius/swiping distance from base computer (No Man's Sky)

Hello world.
Back in early October 2020 he was building a new base using foundations to expand the radius of the building. In order to reach from the electromagnetic/mineral deposit to the base, the distance is 780 and 960.

If someone does not know, then it is done as it is: go to the border of your base in the direction of the deposit and as soon as the option of building the foundation disappears, take a couple of steps back and build it. This adds about 50 meters to the building distance from the computer base in this direction. And so continue until you get to the desired deposit. ***

Today began to expand another base on this technology, BUT further than 300 from the computer base construction is impossible!
I decided to check the already built base, so that's all generators and resource pumps in place, energy and resources transfer through wires and pipes to the main base, but are no longer part of this base!
Building a new base computer results in a second base, and as we know, energy and resources are not transferred from base to base.

What's going on, a new update or?
Thank you for the answer.
1 Comments
Sort by:
A
ApMaJIuH 21.10.20

Remove restrictions in the territory.Restrictions in the territory on which you can build a base.
Moving on the path ... No Mans Sky'BINARIES'SET
Open the TKGRAPHICSSETTINGS file with a notepad and look for a line:
"RemoveBaseBuildingRestrictions" value""true" / (Change false on true) Is to expand the zone.
I do not know whether it will work or not, but I play with true and the base is quite wide, outside my base is certainly not built, (the distance was not checked, as it was not a course about your method) but when expanding never blocked that exceeded the width of the base.