3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
devilsparda 23.10.20 10:14 pm

Who will crack it first CPY or EMPRESS? (Watch Dogs: Legion)

Betting:)
43 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zhizn dermo 23.10.20

CPY )

a
alt_engel 23.10.20

Ubisoft, which will sell a version of the game without denuvo.

L
Lunersun 23.10.20

They won't be hacked until the second quarter of next year.

b
bazilews 23.10.20

Breaking it is about six months, when it will grow patches and become more or less playable ...

S
Sogiking 23.10.20

I bet that for the first month just do not break)

S
SPR1GGAN 23.10.20

Sogiking
If the money is not updated, then break in a couple of days, bypass the current version is already there

S
Sogiking 23.10.20

SPR1GGAN
For me so all these hacks, hastily, that the pirates for another year did not miss) But I will be glad to make a mistake)

S
SPR1GGAN 23.10.20

Sogiking
I mean, hastily? I went all the way without problems, the people are already passing, there were some trawls with the first version of the quack, but already kind of fixed
so it's quite a working break-up, but I'd like to look more, the legion even the pirate swing no desire, maybe in time, when there is nothing to play

d
devilsparda 25.10.20

Sogiking
I think if the defense will be renewed to the chickens to laugh, when it will last a couple of days, if at all will last.....

K
Kokoprime1991 27.10.20

devilsparda
One of the last products was with THE UPDATE protection and it was broken in just a couple of days (along with the flow of all the old games), i.e. it's not about LONG, but WILL-LI... CPY recently the stench raised the type of WE DON'T BEBOR - Well, even a 5 year old in it will not believe because to eat something is necessary, 100% they are bashed and put the deadlines to what would like not to break ... That's what the EMP is bombing and saying - I DO IT FOR MONEY - well, what???? Who donated - THANK them, because these people gave the opportunity to the rest of us to play ... In short- it seems to me, if EMP raises this topic, then in the first week will break because Donat on it will be 100%. That's just whether it's a raw game??? It's better to wait for a couple of patches (I think).

j
jax baron 27.10.20

Kokoprime1991
The joke is that the empress of the whole scene was spoiled, and then they let's break with a garlic face to the full, he under such a noise and helped us and the scene landed and made it easier (less to break).

K
Kokoprime1991 27.10.20

jax baron
That even if I do not hack in the near month ... dog with him - there is something to allocate an extra 100 GB and stick apparently until the end of the year (think clearly about what game I).

j
jax baron 27.10.20

Kokoprime1991
Yes I would have by January the very same that there just to play in the unsaved

D
Derley 27.10.20

It's better to fork out, and even better to take a subscription, because the assassins are on the way. Fortunately, cyberpunk can be spiraled out, and you can benefit from all the games.
Being a big fan of Assassins, be sure to take before hacking, this game just can not wait

P
PeaJI4eJI 29.10.20

Judging by the latest dynamic events on hacking, denumo got strong, on the issue of cracking speech and does not go, either hacked (or can already be hacked), the question of how quickly the game will appear on torrents.

m
m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r. 29.10.20

What the does it need?

D
Devilerains 30.10.20

m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r.
So if you don't need it, why did you come in here, um?

m
m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r. 30.10.20

Devilerains
just fuck)

K
Kokoprime1991 30.10.20

m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r.
Well jump from the 5th floor head down, purely for the sake of the styb ...

J
Jesse Custer 30.10.20

jax baron
Tupan go language teach