3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hamid Ilyubaev 23.10.20 10:14 pm

Is it to buy? (Cyberpunk 2077)

Hello, explain to me a fool, here thought to buy a game in Stim but in Gog writes that there will be no protection and no binding, can wait for the exit and look in the torrent or still buy !?
43 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evil Clown 23.10.20

Denis Kyokushin
Pc? I had ps4 problems only with frame rate, on the swamps and when using "Igni". Then they fixed it.

D
Denis Kyokushin 23.10.20

Evil Clown
Pc?
Here were more surprises:
Spoiler
Piracy benefit
In the chatter, it's been a good year since 2014, and not just for the politician.
I also pirated, but then I bought.
CDPR games are better to take on discs, so they will be yours.

A
A KU 23.10.20

cheezette
there is such a movement - a bank of food or something like that, karoch people for free attach all sorts of products (not overdue) - under them even tax laws are redone, so do not fuck here! )

K
K0HTP 23.10.20

Evil Clown

Evil Clown and cheezette, 100% paid. When you write, you have to make mistakes and not stick to this style of writing

k
kfmdm 23.10.20

In short, I believe that BUY NEED, but after you quacked version check. I have such a principle (I admit honestly, you can only quack a license, otherwise how can I crack the code?)
The scene is still alive, but as I understand it, young people don't want to go to asm, which wasn't 15-20 years ago, broke the tight Armadillo collectively, and now, yuck. Yes, you think, fucked with Ollydbg WEEK, that was the principle, and from today's "professional" I just yell, and in the sky.

c
ceptey8520 23.10.20

Zgul
But the author asks, so he has the opportunity to buy, he can. There is already a level of greed tested. And why do all normal people pirate? Why would you do that?

I
Ilya Lyapin 23.10.20

pre-ordered 1.5 years ago, if already from THE REDs do not buy games, then there are troubles with the head

B
Beirut 23.10.20

Ilya Liapin wrote:
pre-ordered 1.5 years ago, if already from THE REDs do not buy games, then there are troubles with the head
Reds is who????? the ones who made the witch? so they have long been in their mass piled up, there the game makes a complete salt.
and giving money for 1.5 years in advance you are sure that you do not encourage laziness and incompetence???
examples of close-up or already legendary old cityize, etc.
so my credo is to first see what and how, and then buy (but definitely not a cat in a bag)

L
Lex-one 23.10.20

Beirut
Beirut wrote:
There's a game of complete salt.
The main backbone remained, do not mislead people.

Z
Zgul 23.10.20

ceptey8520
Because not all people have money for games for two or four thousand. And I understand it like no other. Or do you think that games are only pumped by scumbags and convicts? I may surprise you, but I'm not. So do not build a good thing here, they say I did not download anything and you too should do so.

c
ceptey8520 23.10.20

Zgul
Why you all forgot how to read. If the author asks him if he has money.

v
vordos 23.10.20

Of course take what a hell of a torrent game of the decade will have to take has long bought and the joystick even bought for 6k with cyberpunk

I
Ilya Lyapin 23.10.20

Beirut
you compared x to finger

Z
Zgul 23.10.20

ceptey8520
I didn't write about the author.

M
Mnogosloynyy luk 27.10.20

Download the torrent from the Huttab

M

Buy in Steam

M

Buy at GOG

S
S A M S U L 27.10.20

It's fair and without cheating at a 100 per cent discount

D
Derley 27.10.20

Buy or not - everyone' business, but to try the game - unequivocally and categorically recommend to all ... The user's score on the pegache is 9.1 points as if to say that it is usable. Ordinary people vote, not paid editorials, all sorts of Logvins, etc. At least that's why the game should be paid attention

G
Gevins 29.10.20

To play or not to play is everyone's business. If you like games of this genre, I advise you to play. And do not listen to other people's opinions, especially if someone says that the plot is bad, etc., because everyone has their own tastes.