3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Palych Rokov 25.10.20 04:43 pm

The problem with the pirate (Marvel's Avengers)

Hello everyone, game version 1.3.3. pirate with a quack from the SRU, on the basis of the shield after passing the first mission and returning to the base pass virtual training to the room OF the HARM, then on the table of the choice of missions should be selected the next mission, but this does not happen, the table is not illuminated, the button "e" does not respond, I can not go any further. Is everyone like that?
7 Comments
Sort by:
P
Palych Rokov 25.10.20

False alarm, it was a glitch, after leaving the game and re-entering everything is normal

j
jax baron 25.10.20

Palych Rocks
The game itself has a lot of fat problems, early cpy hacked had to at the end of December to break there somehow patches were - new Persians

a
alexanderfox 27.10.20

jax baron
And the sense of it in general to break, it is cooperative 4th against all)))) If you break that only at the end of all new. I thought something would come out of the new assignments, but I didn't.

j
jax baron 27.10.20

alexanderfox
Well, I'm not boring and one spakoino

a
alexanderfox 27.10.20

jax baron
So even though they say that they cracked version 1.3.Outpost where Maria Hill is not on the pirate, and he is in the face. And there are also new locations and missions and the outpost itself In this game to play current on the face.

A
Artur1990 09.01.22

I got to the place where I need to select a mission on the map table, tundra, and nothing is highlighted on the map. How to be?

E
Erontlop 09.01.22

Artur1990
see guides