3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
miga777 25.10.20 06:28 pm

How do I choose the right account in the game? (Forza Horizon 4)

It's actually a question. I have two accounts. On the first game passed and a lot of experience, on the second very beginning of his career. When you start the game, a second account is connected with the machine. How do I choose my first account? Tried to go to the computer in the first, and from the second came out, there is no sense, the game is pulled up by the machine second ((thank you in advance for the answers.
6 Comments
Sort by:
w
william1992 25.10.20

miga777
In the ixbox app

m
miga777 25.10.20

william1992
I'm on the computer. Can you tell us how? I didn't find it anywhere.

w
william1992 25.10.20

miga777
In the launch menu, look for the xbox app

m
miga777 25.10.20

william1992
It worked out. Thank you

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 25.10.20

If you want to go through again, you can remove the save, but why such a hemorrhoid?

m
miga777 25.10.20

Lelik_mc_kawai
They're screwed. I would never go through again. I'm not a masochist. There were five stars. I was screwing up some money two years ago. Just a penny. Now I understand that the game is very easy. But then I never even played on the network and twisted exclusively for offline. And then I tried it and tightened it. Drive with mates to ride. I would even now pay extra to get me back online). Made another account, and he was also lost, because in the old machine, after installing the wind. Now I change the percentage and the mother so that there is no binding to the gland. In general, they say that they do 5, so I look forward to it. To be honest, I have great doubts that after 2 years something was suspected. Support doesn't exactly say why. They said maybe you have a modified account or not a personal one. It's more embarrassing than that.